Best Hotel in POP for Single Guy?

tallcutesbm

Jul 30, 2005
I am a single male going to Puerto Plata in late December. I want to find a nice clean hotel near the beach and nightlife. I want to hang out with alot of other tourists and dance with some female tourists. Please tell me a fun hotel that does not have that many kids. I like the beach, partying, and dancing.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
tallcutesbm said:
I am a single male going to Puerto Plata in late December. I want to find a nice clean hotel near the beach and nightlife. I want to hang out with alot of other tourists and dance with some female tourists. Please tell me a fun hotel that does not have that many kids. I like the beach, partying, and dancing.
Then you should go to Cabarete or Sosua.
Puerto Plata is a big noisy polluted Dominican city with dirty beaches.
As the POP airport is refered to as Puerto Plata airport, a lot of peole get the impression that the city is the place to go, but it is so named for the province and is actually located in Sosua. POP airport is 10 minutes to downtown Sosua and another 10 minutes to Cabarete.

Its_where_I_Belong

Nov 5, 2005
best hotel for single guy

tallcutesbm said:

Rocky"s place in Sosua, nice and affordable...and no much restrictions.

http://www.rockysbar.com

Cheers

AR

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
tallcutesbm said:

I would recommend Azurro Club in Cabarete if you are into AIs. It's on the beach and close to the night life.