Looking to buy fire works for Christmas and New years

On Vacation!
Feb 18, 2005
Looking to buy fireworks for the holiday session on the north coast Sosua or POP

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
carina said:
Yes, every street corner, every supermarket, every fruitseller...

Reminds me of last year's new year's eve. They were selling fireworks all over Santiago. I wanted to give my little cousins a treat and bought close to 5,000 pesos of the stuff. They had a blast. I won't lie, even I had a blast. We drew up a crowd because of so much fireworks we had. People were wondering where the hell it was coming from.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Anyone Know Where I Can Buy Guns And Knives For My Kids???

:dead: :dead: :dead: :disappoin
Takes All Kinds I Guess!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Its_where_I_Belong

Nov 5, 2005
Fireworks

680680 said:
Looking to buy fireworks for the holiday session on the north coast Sosua or POP

here is the information you need, check it out he is the one who does fireworks for Sosua Bay Resorts and Azzurro Cabarete. He can sell package with a special fireworks design and shows you how to safely do it yourself.

Pirotecnica Del Caribe CxA
Giacomo Cucco is the owner and manager
pirotecdcaribe@codetel.net.do
Tel: 809-236-9523
Fax: 809-594-8966

Cheers

Alain

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
In Santiago, I saw a bunch of fireworks at Supermercado Central....

You can buy very nice "lengua 'e mimes" at Ferretería Bellon, also Bowie knives, shotguns and air guns--"No, you can't buy a Daisy, you'll put someone's eye out!!"

So I got a .22, so I could blow their brains out if I misfired it!! (Plus a membership to a fine gun club)

HB :D:D:D

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I'm STILL Paying For The Windows I Shot Out 45 Years Ago!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC:cry: :cool: :smoke: Glad I didn't "Blind" someone!