water problems in SD?

tuxedodan

Sep 22, 2004
Is anyone having any water problems? I didn't have water for a week!!! It came back for 24hrs on Sunday and Thursday. It is not due to the bill, it is from the city. We called the company, CAASD and they came today and they are saying that is the "Bridger?". They came BEFORE the CAASD today and fixed a clog in our pipe (however I wasn't home and did not know this before CAASD came). However, when CAASD came today to look at it, they say that is for sure the Bidger. What can I do? Please help. I need water!!! Thanks a lot!

Sep 19, 2005
Most likely a different problem, but my gf's house goes with out water the last few months for days at a time every week. the solution was to buy an additional 500 gallon water tank to stock pile when the water does run. Now they have a 350 gallon and a 500 gallon water tank..........bob

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
tuxedodan said:
I live between the american embassy and consulate! I don't live in the barrios!

No problemo here in barrio Bella Vista.

Sep 19, 2005
tuxedodan said:
I live between the american embassy and consulate! I don't live in the barrios!

but of course, being TUXEDO DAN it was obvious from the start you are a cut above. and well (pun intended) you should have your water and drink it too. the best of luck on finding a solution to your undeserved delima.........bob

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
You're not the only one, there is a water problem in Gazcue! I had the same problem in my area, it took a month and lots of phone calls before the problem was fixed!