Backup Accommodation

Voicer

Jan 16, 2003
I'm arriving in Sosua with 4 family members (all adult) on Jan. 15 and renting a house for one month. In the event something goes wrong i.e. house burns down, owner dies etc. while we're on our way there, I would like to have a backup plan. Any recommendations on a hotel I can call at the last minute to get a couple nights accommodation if needed? Thanks for any input.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
rellosk said:
Here are two options. The first is a reasonably priced (about $35US) with air conditioning and some rooms set up like a small apartment.

The second is a more basic accommodation for about half the price (about $22US)

If some of the family members are female I don't think Plaza Europa would be a good alternative. I stayed at Europa once and have walked past there plenty of times. I don't remember seeing many registered female guests.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I agree, Europa is a bad place for a family. Way too many hookers etc running around the place.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005

Voicer

Jan 16, 2003
You guy's are great. Thank you so much for the suggestions. It's nice to have the peace of mind, just in case.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
Voicer said:
You guy's are great. Thank you so much for the suggestions. It's nice to have the peace of mind, just in case.
Just curious....Would you happen to wear suspenders and a belt at the same time?

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
bigbird said:
Any ideas to add to the list?
Yes.
I think that if you plan to stay in a house, all together, it would be nice to find you something similar, in the event that anything goes wrong.
I bet we could find you something in 1 day, if we put our minds to it.