Best Hotel In Santiago

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Thanks for the plug Easygoin, but the fact of the matter is that the Hotel Gran Almirante, located on the Avenida Estrella Sadhala is by far the "best" hotel in Santiago.
Perhaps when the new hotel just out of town opens up and the new Marriot Courtyard open, then there might be some debate..

Our little B&B is nice but not THAT nice..:D:D:D

HB :p

Snuffy

Bronze
May 3, 2002
Yes...but if you are looking to pay $25 per night...staying in the best part of Santiago...basically having a suite with kitchen, living room, bedroom and bath, and two patios, and English speaking friends living downstairs who know absolutely everything about the country and breakfast in the morning...probably getting to sit down with Hillbilly and his wonderful wife...well, I doubt you can get that anywhere else in this country and I will second Easygoin's recommendation. Hillbilly, you offer much more than you realize. People have to visit your location and meet your family in order to realize what a deal it is.

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
The wise old owl

Snuffy said:
Yes...but if you are looking to pay $25 per night...staying in the best part of Santiago...basically having a suite with kitchen, living room, bedroom and bath, and two patios, and English speaking friends living downstairs who know absolutely everything about the country and breakfast in the morning...probably getting to sit down with Hillbilly and his wonderful wife...well, I doubt you can get that anywhere else in this country and I will second Easygoin's recommendation. Hillbilly, you offer much more than you realize. People have to visit your location and meet your family in order to realize what a deal it is.

It's really great company and a history lesson all in one when you stay there.
Anyone that wants to know the area that is a must stay...(really only because of his beautiful wife);) only kidding HB. Just have it ready because you never when your son will show up.:nervous: :nervous: thanks again pop.;)