terry kelly..a canadian

paddy

Silver
Oct 4, 2003
sorry fire guy..i'm american and sorry to say i've never heard of terry kelly..matter of fact..while watching the video i didn't realize that he was from canada until i saw the maple leaf on the coffins. great video..great voice..and probably a great patriot that evey man should be proud of..canadian or american.

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
paddy said:
sorry fire guy..i'm american and sorry to say i've never heard of terry kelly..matter of fact..while watching the video i didn't realize that he was from canada until i saw the maple leaf on the coffins. great video..great voice..and probably a great patriot that evey man should be proud of..canadian or american.
Those who like him, like him a lot (play on Keith's beer commercial, a popular local brand).

Gregg

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Terry is a great entertainer and a great person. There is a play based on this song which is really something to see. Terry is also a motivational speaker and commits a good deal of his time helping others working with schools and the CNIB amoung others. My father, a career musician, has worked with Terry, cowriting, producing and performing for many, many years.

Just wondering why is this post in the clown bin?

edited to add...Not sure if Rocky still has my dad's demo tape, but papa is an accomplished musician (singer/guitarist) who would love a week or two or 4's work in the DR, expenses paid of course, if anyone out there is interested in Maritime kitchen party-type entertainment PM me. :)

Last edited:

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Nelly,

I think it's here because it's not DR related and will have a better chance of survival here - plus; I think the Clown Bin is Paddy's default setting - LOL.

Gregg

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
lol thanks greg...my post has been edited with DR content...yes, i know its a stretch lol

paddy

Silver
Oct 4, 2003
i can't believe that i've never heard of him...he sort of reminds me of andre bocelli..a opera singer..blind..bearded..thanks for the added info..i was hoping to hear from some americans on what they thought.