Star Hills Estates in Puerto Plata

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
I've stayed in one the building across from the house with the huge American Flag, it's owned by a guy in Toronto, last that I know of he was still trying to sell it.... It was in fact a resort back in the days, if you go there Argentina can tell you the whole story....

To live there ???? It's pretty close to nowhere... I mean you NEED a car when you wanna go to the city, or basically anywhere... It does have aerobics classes and a nice pool with a bar (that no ones ever at) .... you'll find that a lot of local kids play soccer there .... it's quiet all the time... DROVE ME NUTS !!

It is a very nice..... but worth the investment ???? That's your call.....I can give you the guy's contact in Toronto if you wanna talk to him, unless your already looking into buying his place

midnitemed

Dec 7, 2005
i have my own car down there,,,and i lilke quiet when i'm at home,,,i can always drive to the noise,,,

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
I know a couple who lived there for 1 1/2 years. they worked long hours and loved going home to quiet! It is relatively safe and the grounds appear to be well kept.

I was just there 3 weeks ago to look at rentals of two bedroom apartments. I found them overpriced, not well maintained and there were added costs for everything. The people I was with were not interested.