speaking of snow...

Sep 19, 2005
Have any of you, currently living in the DR ever been up in Constanza when there was either ice or snow? The reason i ask , is that i have heard that it is possible to get them, up on the highest spot in the country

bob

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
constanza_ice_1.jpg
Found it!

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
The beauty about The DR is that you can find pretty much any kind of climate / environment in a compact small country. You could live up in Constanza if you don't like the hot weather, but if a particular day you feel like going to the beach then it's less than a couple of hours away...

I love it...Now can anyone help me find a "cheap" ticket from DTW to The DR leaving on Dec. 26th and coming back on Jan. 2nd...

I haven't looked around much as I thought I was going to have to work that last week, because a couple of our clients are going live with their systems the beginning of the year. As it turns out our most problematic customer decided to postpone so I'll have a few days and won't have to spend my new year's eve up here in frozen Detroit.

Does anyone know of any charters going down there? I don't care where they leave from as long as I can get a checp flight from DTW to where the charter is departing from or where they land in The DR as my bro picks me up anytime and anyhwere...

I welcome any suggestions...