Sales person(s) wanted

knowledge

Aug 2, 2005
Real estate company located in Sosua looking for English and German, French or Spanish speaking sales people. Experience not a must, but a vehicle is necessary.

Contact via telephone 809-464-4728.

Erin24

Jan 9, 2006
is it available still?

Hello, I am looking to move to the dominican an would like a job, is it still available? I am from Canada, speak english a little spanish, i have been looking all over for a job in different fields. Message me

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Erin24 said:
Hello, I am looking to move to the dominican an would like a job, is it still available? I am from Canada, speak english a little spanish, i have been looking all over for a job in different fields. Message me
Why not call the number and find out?

Erin24

Jan 9, 2006
well

Well i could but i thought if i could geta replyon here first it could save in the long distance call!

knowledge

Aug 2, 2005
well nobody ever called me yet.

Job is still available, we are looking for a dynamic salesperson in the Sosua Cabarete area with transport.

Call 809-464-4728 or 809-868-3486

Victor Laszlo

Bronze
Aug 24, 2004
If it's not too much trouble...

could you maybe get a toll free number so Erin can call you? She really, really, really wants this job.

Lasia

Jan 15, 2006
Hi Knowledge,

I just left you a voice mail, please let me know if the position is still available.

If you would like to email me you can reach me at lasia_marie@hotmail.com.

I am in Canada but looking to get my papers to work in the DR. I should probally be able to get a car once I am there.

I have never sold real estate before but I have been very successful in any other sales role that I have held.

Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks and have a great day!

Lasia

knowledge

Aug 2, 2005
Lasia,

Thank you for calling me at 4.40am Sunday morning...

Dominican Republic is 1 hour infront of the east coast US not 12 hours.

MauricioFab32

Jun 10, 2004
Send me your resumes!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have a ad in the classifieds section (the only one in Spanish)...if interested send me your resume. Thanks.

Mauricio Fabian

knowledge

Aug 2, 2005
Are you trying to hijack my thread?

Here's the deal...salesperson wanted.

Should have a car, should speak v.good English, ideally should have some experience in real estate. For further information call please don't email or pm 809-464-4728 or 809-868-3486.

But PLEASE call me at a reasonable hour, not 4.00am sunday morning.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Sorry to burst your bubble but >>>>>

Anybody who posts their private phone number on the internet deserves phone calls at ANY hour!

knowledge

Aug 2, 2005
that's fine...I'm prepared to take that risk...but...

Does anyone applying for a job expect their application to be taken seriously when applying at 4.00am?

knowledge said:
Real estate company located in Sosua looking for English and German, French or Spanish speaking sales people. Experience not a must, but a vehicle is necessary.

Contact via telephone 809-464-4728.

I speak very good English, Spanish is my native tongue and I can even speak some Portuguese. I also have lots of experience as a sales agent in the tourism industry.
I would like to know what position do you have available?
Thanks in advance,
Virginia

PS: I will not call if I am not sure that is what I want in a job, not because I am cheap but because my time is very valuable.:bunny:

duhtree

Jun 2, 2003
poor guy. You'll never find someone from this lot. They are to slow; to cfeap; might be able to get a car; are way to valuable to waste time on an interview.
These are cleaver people. They are getting job search for their unemployment records. Duh.

Sep 19, 2005
VirginiaGomes said:
I speak very good English, Spanish is my native tongue and I can even speak some Portuguese. I also have lots of experience as a sales agent in the tourism industry.
I would like to know what position do you have available?
Thanks in advance,
Virginia

PS: I will not call if I am not sure that is what I want in a job, not because I am cheap but because my time is very valuable.:bunny:

SALES in REAL ESTATE, in sosua.............how much more do you want a person to put in an ad?

you have time to surf the forum and find the post, and then reply....and you need a job... and you are intersted enough to reply.......but you dont have time to call........

I would add... I doubt any call to the DR would be .20 cents though.

It could be as much as $3 per minute!.....

FIND TIME and pm and email address

bob