People Gatherings

dresposa

Oct 7, 2005
From reading numerous posts, I can see that their are many couples (married or not) with one party being dominican. I was wondering if there are gatherings once or twice a year where everyone gets together. Thanks.

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
We have had these gatherings here in the NYC area in the past. I don't know what has happened lately. Haven't seen a post about getting together in a while. Maybe this is an indication that we should get together sometime. Although, I do recall that when planning such an event on the board becomes a huge mess (well some people make it that way).

bertgilbert

Feb 1, 2005
spaces.msn.com
All over

Larry said:
dresposa, where do you live?

Larry
i was in miami... but i am in the process of relocating to Georgia. so in the meantime I am staying in Michigan, sometimes NYC, and flying back and forth to Santo Domingo.

Was reading another thread and found an answer to your question

Bert

dresposa

Oct 7, 2005
Larry I hope around too much....lol My next location will be Georgia; While still going back and forth to Santo Domingo. I miss NYC.. and if you guys have a gathering there, that'll be an excuse for me to visit.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
dresposa said:
Larry I hope around too much....lol My next location will be Georgia; While still going back and forth to Santo Domingo. I miss NYC.. and if you guys have a gathering there, that'll be an excuse for me to visit.

I am no longer in nyc but we had some good gatherings there. I believe it is Linas turn to organize one. Please post a report complete with pics.

Larry

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Lina,

I'm out of here soon. I'm going back home for the holidays. hehe

If it's in after new years i'll definately be there.