Book on Continental.com for DEC 23 2005 EWR/STI/EWR and check the Aircraft Type!!!

STIOP

Jun 11, 2004
YEAH BABY!!!!!
check it for ur self...
u will not believe it!!!

Go STI!!!!!

STIOP

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
No way! Cool!

I thought they banned hydrogen zeppelins after that Hindenburg thing.

Jun 5, 2004
One word... WOW!!! Guess they are making the most out of this route at this moment. For how long is this going on ? Is it only at STI? I heard that EWR to SDQ was full.

santobonao

Bronze
Jun 3, 2003
www.telemundo.com
apdomini100max said:
One word... WOW!!! Guess they are making the most out of this route at this moment. For how long is this going on ? Is it only at STI? I heard that EWR to SDQ was full.

Jajajaja, you think that Continental was about to dropped this route;)

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
They seem to be only flying the 777 on December 23rd. The next day they go back to 757's and 737's.

Flakko

Dec 5, 2003
santobonao said:
Claro, tu y el ricktoronto ese son panas y siempre estan de acuerdo jajajajja

Ese es mi pana full! ricktoronto mi panal! Jajajajajajajaja!

STIOP

Jun 11, 2004
It`s only for that day

Its only for the 23rd.....

That is going to be one awesome sight to see over our beautiful Santiago......

Thank you Continental for that little Christmas gift for all STI aviation enthusiast!!

mmm Maybe or beloved AA will follow put???????

Hey just for fun, although the 777 takes lees passengers than the A-300 but... Come on AA just one time like CO is doing!!?!!?!? PLEASE!!!!!

STIOP

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
STIOP said:
Its only for the 23rd.....

That is going to be one awesome sight to see over our beautiful Santiago......

Thank you Continental for that little Christmas gift for all STI aviation enthusiast!!

mmm Maybe or beloved AA will follow put???????

Hey just for fun, although the 777 takes lees passengers than the A-300 but... Come on AA just one time like CO is doing!!?!!?!? PLEASE!!!!!

STIOP

STIOP - YOU HAVE TO TAKE PICTURES MAN!!!!

por favor man. you have to.

Sep 19, 2005
I remember 3 years ago I flew into POP and the plane was a 747! do they still fly big planes l;ike that into POP?. and has one ever landed at STI yet?

bob

El Tigre

Jan 23, 2003
laurapasinifan said:
I remember 3 years ago I flew into POP and the plane was a 747! do they still fly big planes l;ike that into POP?. and has one ever landed at STI yet?

bob

747 from NY to POP? Never heard of it. Which airline?

I've heard of 747 from NY to SDQ (Tower Air) but not to POP.

Sep 19, 2005
I am not sure of the carrier. But it was definately a 747( the bubble topped plane) it held about 500 people! I remember because they over booked the flight and they had a dozen people that suppposedly had tickets but they wouldnt let on the plane because it was full. And we flew into puerto platta.

bob I assume it was POP they hadnt finnished STI yet. BOB

El Tigre

Jan 23, 2003
that must have been tower. but it's weird because they never really flew into pop only sdq. hummmmm.

now i'm intrigued.

Sep 19, 2005
you know I am sure it was a common carrier. Like Delta ,United, or AA,

another thing I remember was all the stuff those people brough on the flight huge amounts of luggage, and BOXES!!!.....it took a long time to check in there were sooo many poeple with soooo much luggage!!! ha ha ha ha

no days the plane is always a 300 passenger plane. And every flight this year the plane is 100% full!.......bob

STIOP

Jun 11, 2004
Will Definetly Try

I`ll try Tigre...... I hope it doenst rain very hard that day!!!!

laurapasinifan in STI in Jan of 2004 we had 2 Air Atlanta 747 parked for a couple of days, but they did not land with passengers nor left with passengers, they came to STi cuz PUJ (Punta Cana) was PACKED!!!......

This is the first Big Aircraft (ie. B777, A340, A330, B747) to come to STI as a scheduled flight......

Its a pretty good way for us to judge how much the airlines are putting into this small airport....

Saludos to My DR1 Family.........

STIOP

Jun 5, 2004
santobonao said:
Jajajaja, you think that Continental was about to dropped this route;)

I have to admit but just because they are doing this one day doesnt mean that they are adding another permanet flight.