Info on Terazzas in Sosua, pls

joecanada

Jan 15, 2004
Apologies if this has been answered already, but I can't find a <search> function.

Guests of mine are always asking for my opinion on real estate, and I generally don't have much to say on the subject.

Today they were asking about Juan Perdomo's project by the Waterfront (Las Terrazas?) in Sosua.

Now I know Juan to be a stand-up guy and have no problem recommending him or his brother to people, but I know nothing about that particular project.

Does anyone have any first- or second-hand information on the project?

Specifically:

What are the units selling for ? (not the asking prices, the closing prices)
How are the units holding up?
Any problems with the project or surroundings?
Any resales happenning? If so, at higher or at lower prices?

Thanks!

Joe

palmiche

Mar 26, 2005
joecanada said:
Apologies if this has been answered already, but I can't find a <search> function.

Guests of mine are always asking for my opinion on real estate, and I generally don't have much to say on the subject.

Today they were asking about Juan Perdomo's project by the Waterfront (Las Terrazas?) in Sosua.

Now I know Juan to be a stand-up guy and have no problem recommending him or his brother to people, but I know nothing about that particular project.

Does anyone have any first- or second-hand information on the project?

Specifically:

What are the units selling for ? (not the asking prices, the closing prices)
How are the units holding up?
Any problems with the project or surroundings?
Any resales happenning? If so, at higher or at lower prices?

Thanks!

Joe

Check the "after sale" reputation too! Honesty is not only about "not stealing"
but also measured in how many promises were not kept.

ecarignan

Jan 9, 2003
www.commtech.ca
I looked at those when they were building. My concern was people getting togther in the parking in front of the condos, with loud music, drinking, etc.. I think the resale has gone up from original price but many have confirmed what I expected, the noise to be unbearable at night from the cars, loud music and drinking in front. Something to consider before spending on a condo there.

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Don't think there has been any resale there yet. The building was just finnished around easter, but now suddenly a lot of the appartments is out for sale. It might be because the original owners have been dissapointed.

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
All I can tell you about Las Terrazas in Sosua, that every client of mine that styed there so far, loved it and thought it was the nicest place in Sosua.