Residencia Lawyer

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
Ok. There are a million posts on experiences and requirements. What I am looking for is the best "bang for the buck" lawyer. I found one who said he would do it for about 25K pesos (which is the lowest I have heard) but he has been so slow and unresponsive that I don't want to use him. The clown was also telling me to bring things already copied, certified etc. etc. etc. I guess you get what you pay for.

If I have to pay for the services of a lawyer, I only want to personally do the bare minimums. If not, what the hell am I paying for?

If you have had a particularly good experience please post the lawyer's name and fee. Current recommendations only. Please don't post the pawyer you used 4 years ago.

Sorry if this is repetitive.

Scandall

Heythere

Feb 24, 2005
I suggest you do it yourself. It is a hassel but it is very doable. I did mine. PM me if you wany help with this. I am out of the country till the 11th of January.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Scandall said:
Ok. There are a million posts on experiences and requirements. What I am looking for is the best "bang for the buck" lawyer. I found one who said he would do it for about 25K pesos (which is the lowest I have heard) but he has been so slow and unresponsive that I don't want to use him. The clown was also telling me to bring things already copied, certified etc. etc. etc. I guess you get what you pay for.
I'm curious as to why you didn't use Fabio Guzman's firm?

oldschool

Oct 9, 2004
Good lawyer

I know of a lawyer on the North Coast doing for residencies for $800 US and does all the leg work all you have to do is go for the blood test in the capital. Get's them done in and around three months which is not bad for the price and they are 100% legit this also comes with your cedula as well. Speaks good english too. PM me if you want the name and number.

Last edited: