Where is Father Christmas>

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Can anyone help? Im trying to find some beginnner computers for children. The small beginner type that look like toys but they help the children begin the learning process of computers. Has anyone seen anything like them for sale here yet? I see there are a lot more toys for sale this year, so maybe there are some around the shops I want to help some DR children start learning

Or maybe someone is coming in to DR for Christmas and could buy 2 and Ill pay them.

Father Crhistmas didnt reply to my letter. Please help if you can :ermm:

Thank you and Seasons Greetings to all of you.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
YOu can find them at many places in Puerto Plata.
Gonzales Muebles, right by Central Park.
Tienda Jimenez, 2nd floor on calle Camino Real, just across Messon.
Casa Nelson had them last week as well.
Also Tienda Las Margaruitas on Calle Beller and a good selection on Abraxas on Calle Kennedy.

I think though, the majority are in English, exept the ones at Jimenez and Abraxas.

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Seen them in all toy's stores here in Santo Domingo: Jugueton, Mundo del Juguete and Novia de Villa!

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Starter computers

carina said:
YOu can find them at many places in Puerto Plata.
Gonzales Muebles, right by Central Park.
Tienda Jimenez, 2nd floor on calle Camino Real, just across Messon.
Casa Nelson had them last week as well.
Also Tienda Las Margaruitas on Calle Beller and a good selection on Abraxas on Calle Kennedy.

I think though, the majority are in English, exept the ones at Jimenez and Abraxas.

I tried every one of these thanks Carina, the only one I could find was for 9 years and older. I need them for 3 year olds, anyone else seen them any where near Sosua?