Miss Dominican Republic Universe 2006 is ................

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Nice!

apdomini100max said:
Santiago Rodriguez while Espalliat came in second Distrito Nacional was third I believe. Good look for June.
Liz won!!!!

Cool!
Helpmann :)

Guatiao

El Leon de los Cacicazgos
Mar 27, 2004
Damn I was wrong and right at the same time!.... The candidate which I found the hottest won but I bet on Ms. Espillat Eva Arias Vi?as (reference: http://www.dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45276)... and I retract what I said about Ms. Districto Nacional, I don't like her name but damn she has a nice body (face is just passable):
dsc6432yn.jpg

If anybody wants to view pics or any other info on Miss Dominican Republic pagents, I found this site filled with lunatics that love the DR pagent and modeling world... at least it has great pics.: http://www.voy.com/93494/

Peace,
Capo

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
These ladies are out of this world. Thanks for that site, Capo. I just downloaded of few of the pics.... ;).....Mia has a hot little body on her....:knockedou

capodominicano said:
If anybody wants to view pics or any other info on Miss Dominican Republic pagents, I found this site filled with lunatics that love the DR pagent and modeling world... at least it has great pics.: http://www.voy.com/93494/

Peace,
Capo

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
capodominicano said:
Larry her name is Monica Angulo, all I know she is a model for ford models (not the trucks).
Thanks, she is incredibly beautiful. How old is she? She looks very young.

Ah, I just surfed around a little more and see she is 18. Man, she is incredible!

Larry

Stodgord

Bronze
Nov 19, 2004
apdomini100max said:
Santiago Rodriguez while Espalliat came in second Distrito Nacional was third I believe. Good look for June.

You mean Santiago de los caballeros? Right?

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Wrong!!

apdomini100max said:
Nice reporting!! :rolleyes:

Mia Taveras from Santiago de los Caballeros is the new Miss Dominican Republic.

-Helpmann :disappoin

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
When are they going to pick an 'indiecita' to win Miss DR? :(

Enough of the white girls already!...there are not that MANY beautiful white women like these in DR, no matter what AZB says, to have them represent the WHOLE country...

Elijan a una indiecita de una vez...no discriminen tanto a sus propias mujeres, co**!!!! :(

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Musicqueen said:
Enough of the white girls already!...there are not that MANY beautiful white women like these in DR, no matter what AZB says, to have them represent the WHOLE country...
:(
This is why it is so refreshing not to be in the United States anymore. You think that they should not pick girls based on their beauty but pick ones that reflect what most of the population look like. How PC and warped is that? Typical modern day American thought process.

If 80% of the most beautiful girls happened to be black, that would be fine. Just pick the most beautiful ones please. Lets not allow stupid thinking to poison something as pure as a beauty contest.

Larry

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
What???

Larry said:
Lets not allow stupid thinking to poison something as pure as a beauty contest. Larry

Stupid thinking??? For wanting to stop all this discrimination especially among their own people???:angry:

And what are you talking about? What is so PURE about a BEAUTY CONTEST???:surprised

Man, Larry...what are you drinking down there?

A beauty contest is nothing more than a glorified display of shallow women parading almost naked for the men, like you, to drool over them!

Beauty is something that should be looked for INSIDE a person, man or woman, not on the flesh...

One day all these BEAUTIFUL women will become OLD and NOBODY will remember them or want them for that matter...like some of you guys are always saying...

You guys are so unbelievably...oh, never mind...it's almost Christmas... I want all of my presents!

MQ

xmas-smiley-037.gif

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Musicqueen said:
Stupid thinking??? For wanting to stop all this discrimination especially among their own people???:angry:

And what are you talking about? What is so PURE about a BEAUTY CONTEST???:surprised

A beauty contest is nothing more than a glorified display of shallow women parading almost naked for the men, like you, to drool over them!

Beauty is something that should be looked for INSIDE a person, man or woman, not on the flesh...

One day all these BEAUTIFUL women will become OLD and NOBODY will remember them or want them for that matter...like some of you guys are always saying...

You guys are so unbelievably...oh, never mind...it's almost Christmas... I want all of my presents!

MQ

xmas-smiley-037.gif

I give up :(

Larry

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Musicqueen said:

MQ

xmas-smiley-037.gif
Well,

If you really want an answer to this, think of this in the American sense of affirmative action.

Put a majority and minority representative with equal qualification, the minority will get chosen.

Kidding...:classic:

BTW, there was an indiecita a few years ago, but she did not won miss universe. In fact, the only one to win miss universe was Amelia Vega. On top of that, last year we came in second place for the miss universe with Renata. Apparently the judges at the miss universe peagents pick certain types of girls and if you want your country to have a real shot, well....

Whose to blame? I hear Donald Trump owns the pegeant and I suppose he has a thing or two about what type of women should win.... perhaps.

So, there you go! Blame Donald Trump!

-NAL:rambo:

pi?acolada

Mar 9, 2005
Musicqueen said:
When are they going to pick an 'indiecita' to win Miss DR? :(

Elijan a una indiecita de una vez...no discriminen tanto a sus propias mujeres, co**!!!! :(

Just to name a few of them: Selin? M?ndez, Ruth Ocum?rez and more recently Claudia Cruz (last year, she was second at Miss world)

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Musicqueen said:
:(
Well, there are so many stray dogs on the streets of the DR, I think they should include a stray dog in next years pagent. That would better reflect the population.

Yes, eliminate a beautiful woman and include a stray dog.

Larry