property management - North Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
Has anyone uesed AmberCare services provided by ambergurdian on the North Coast for property management? Any other similar services available and/or recomended?

ecarignan

Jan 9, 2003
www.commtech.ca
I can recommend the folks from Hispaniola Real Estate, Werner Rinck. I'm using them for 2 villas for daily maid services, gardener, poolman and rental management. They are doing an excellent job. Unlike many management companies, they keep the same employees over time, so you have the same maid every day, and same gardener/poolman. Not overly expensive. I have also heards good things some time ago (may be 3 yrs ago) about Carma Biggs, although I cannot personally recommend since I've never used her services.

Good luck.

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
I have to agree with Eric,
I have been working with Hispaniola for years and Werner and Bigi are great to work with, reply immediately and neverhad a problem with them either.

I also like to wish you all a very Happy Holiday Season. I am not sure if I will be back here for 2 weeks, Going on a Holiday, a novel idea for me:)) We are off on a cruise, so I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happiest New Year ever.
All the best to all!

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
BAMullins said:
For what it's worth, we're living in a property managed by Amber Guardian and couldn't be happier with their oversight of the property and staff. Very friendly, competent and professional.
thanks...tom

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
I have been working with Carma for years as well and she is a woman of her word. She always delivers and goes a step further for her clients.
I would not be able to suggest a better person for management.

mike_n_sosua

Mar 6, 2005
I have used Carma for condos at the Palms in Sosua and had a REALLY TERRIBLE experience . She collected monies for air conditioning and nothing was ever done. She has never returned my calls or emails. I certainly WOULD NOT recommend her. I hope you have a better experience if you decide to use her.

Mike.

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
amber is good. renate is reliable honest intelligent mature person muy preparada.

new location now.

of course they make mistakes like all humans but compensate clients for them with money. it is not common here as most business owners are greedy and try to play in one direction only.

recommend.

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
Forgot to mention, if it is relevant, that Amber usually has the biggest inventory to offer to renters - from $400/month up to $3000. To very different needs and budgets and their workers practicaly did not change in the last five years at least. Be it cleanning women, security guards, repair persons.
I lost me keys several times and got help within an hour. Even on Sunday night. And workers who came for rerscue REFUSED TO ACCEPT PROPINA! Believe it or not. Saying that it is against corporate policy.
I had to give money later to managers to pass over to workers.

donquixote

Aug 2, 2005
amber

amber is good. renate is reliable honest intelligent mature person muy preparada.

new location now.

of course they make mistakes like all humans but compensate clients for them with money. it is not common here as most business owners are greedy and try to play in one direction only.

recommend.

I visited amber and spoke to the owner. we had condo units for rent and he told me they were of interest because they were on the low end of the price they handle so should be interest.
We never heard from them since (2years) even thought i have sent a number of emails to them.

I realize no one can guarantee business, but i do not think it is too much to ask for a company to at least communicate even if it is to say, we have no interest or do not have any interest in your property.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I am always amazed @ the time it takes for owner's/hotels to respond to inquiry's, I understand "DR time"....is there ever a sense of urgency to pay the bills?

tambo'

Last edited:

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
I visited amber and spoke to the owner. we had condo units for rent and he told me they were of interest because they were on the low end of the price they handle so should be interest.
We never heard from them since (2years) even thought i have sent a number of emails to them.

I realize no one can guarantee business, but i do not think it is too much to ask for a company to at least communicate even if it is to say, we have no interest or do not have any interest in your property.

It is very strange. Normally they communicate well. Renate usually responds on the same day. The latest - on the next day.

donquixote

Aug 2, 2005
It is very strange. Normally they communicate well. Renate usually responds on the same day. The latest - on the next day.

maybe we just fell between the cracks. As you and others seem to be positive on this company, i will drop in personally again my next visit to the dr. and see if they have any interest in our property. \

It is never good for me or anyone to judge someone for a one time error or mistake, so i will keep an open mind and try again. thank you for your positive response to this company. Makes me give another chance. I know if i do not 100% i would appreciate a chance to correct.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Carilinger is a troll siring up BS for no reason. Maybe even a local Realtor looking to soil someones name.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.