Driving Time StoDgo-Puerto Plata StoDgo-Santiago

sunsmat

Dec 20, 2005
Could any of you tell me the drive time from santo domingo to puerto plata and also from santo domingo to santiago. If you also know how long on bus vs car, that would be helpful.
Thanks!!

nlove88

Aug 12, 2005
By bus, Santo Domingo to Santiago is around 2.5-3 hours depending on the time of day you leave.

hedlykarok

Mar 3, 2005
www.latinamericanlady.com
sti to the capital

i made in 2 hours 20 mins - airport to barcelo lina at maximo gomez and feb 27.
that includes getting hustled by the cops who pulled me over.
sosua to sti airport in 1.5 hours, going the fast way through imbert, not 25 thru the mountains.

these are driving a car

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Santo Domingo to Puerto Plata by car: 3 hours 20 min to 3 hours 40 minutes on average. You can do it faster or slower depending on day and time, how fast you drive and if you do bathroom or beer stops!

Santo Domingo to Puerto Plata by bus - Just under 4 hours with either Caribe Tours or Metro Bus.

Santo Domingo to Santiago by car - on average 2 hours to 2 hours 15 minutes.

Santo Domingo to Santiago by bus - to first stop is about 2 hours, add another 15 minutes to the second bus stop for Caribe Tours. For Metro its about 2hours.

Hope this is what you want.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Santo Domingo to Santiago, 30 plus or minus minutes.

Santo Domingo to POP, 45 plus or minus minutes.

Santiago to POP, 15 - 20 plus or minus minutes.

But, this is by small plane! :rambo:

-NAL

May 31, 2005
planner said:
Santo Domingo to Puerto Plata by car: 3 hours 20 min to 3 hours 40 minutes on average. You can do it faster or slower depending on day and time, how fast you drive and if you do bathroom or beer stops!
Right! And lets not forget that the beer and bathroom stops go hand in hand together. ;)