Real Milk from a cow

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Does anyone know if its possible to buy here a machine to pasteurise milk
from cows or the process in general so we may have fresh milk to make and sell? I miss a glass of proper milk and especially in my tea:lick:

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Mooooooooooo

Thanks Howie, it seeems a bit complicated, By the way the ship you didnt believe the draft on will be arriving very soon. She is in Antigua now. So eat your words.

Thanks Mike I have a friend here who got typhoid from milk here

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
Ladybird said:
Thanks Mike I have a friend here who got typhoid from milk here

He didn't get it from the milk, he got it from somebody who handled the milk.
How is typhoid fever spread?

Salmonella Typhi lives only in humans. Persons with typhoid fever carry the bacteria in their bloodstream and intestinal tract. In addition, a small number of persons, called carriers , recover from typhoid fever but continue to carry the bacteria. Both ill persons and carriers shed S. Typhi in their feces (stool).

You can get typhoid fever if you eat food or drink beverages that have been handled by a person who is shedding S. Typhi or if sewage contaminated with S. Typhi bacteria gets into the water you use for drinking or washing food. Therefore, typhoid fever is more common in areas of the world where handwashing is less frequent and water is likely to be contaminated with sewage.

Once S. Typhi bacteria are eaten or drunk, they multiply and spread into the bloodstream. The body reacts with fever and other signs and symptoms.
The cow doesn't pass the bacteria to the milk.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
Ladybird said:
The cow drinks the water
But the bacteria (Salmonella Typhi) isn't passed through to the milk. The milk has to be contaminated by human skin flora or excrement. Microbiology 101.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
MrMike said:
Not really much practical diference. It's hard to milk a cow without putting your hands on it.
Absolutely, milk has to be handled as any other food source. Either peel it or boil it.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
MrMike said:
;) I was peeling some milk the other day but it was taking so long I decided to boil instead...
And the pineapple I had the other day tasted bad when I boiled it. Next time I'll peel it,

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
And all I asked for was a pint of milk. Anyway Planner its about time we had some lighter postings. Some of them have been so stupid lately.
What happened to the good old insulting banter from AZBBBBBBBBBB. CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC and Scottie boy have they been silenced?

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
And all I asked for was a pint of milk. Anyway Planner its about time we had some lighter postings. Some of them have been so stupid lately.
What happened to the good old insulting banter from AZBBBBBBBBBB. CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC and Scottie boy have they been silenced?

El_cubano

Dec 1, 2005
On an 11th grade biology class back in Cuba some years ago we got to analyze under the microscope milk straight from the cow's tits (can't remember the correct word now, lol) and there was all kind of stuff in there that you need to make sure it's dead before you drink it, including cow's caca.

All milk needs to be boiled.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Pasteurizing = boiling

Pasteurizing personal use quantities is easy = boil it.

About what can be found in milk.
We once considered manufacturing portable milking machines in Ecuador (for small farmers). So, we investigated the market and also where milk goes to. There were milk colletion stations that would pasteurize and / or uperized milk, pack it and sell it. Some of them made "quesillo", a quick fresh cheese and would comercialize youghurt. We then found out that the youghurt was made of milk powder imported from the US (... that at the milk colletion stations!!) and as we asked we were informed that they could not make youghurt from the milk they received because it was way too contaminated. We asked what the problem was. Seems the Indios got smart: It was tradition to strech milk before delivery with water... the problem was which water.... Water is easy to detect immediately at reception but by then the milk was already contaminated. So, they started penalizing those who delivered "streched" milk. All of a sudden.... no more water was being detected but the milk was even worse! Well, they found out that now the milk was being streched with cow urine (and other urine could not be excluded!). Now, urine is difficult to detect and it takes too much time to do it at reception of the milk... so.... the word was put out that the water tests were stopped.... milk with water is better than... :nervous:

If you like milk.... get yourself a goat... it's a great lawn mower too. :)

Sorry to spoil your appetite... J-D.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
What about "Human Milk"?? Any "DANGER" There?

Sometimes my "Girlfriends" are still lactating when we resume having relations after they give birth.(Not MINE,I just help them out with "Milk Money"!) Do I now need to worry about "Diseases" in their breast milk???:eek: :cry:
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

In the expression; "Tit For Tat",What does "TAT" mean?????
"Enquiring" minds want to know!!???

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Me hate milk.

Ladybird said:
To me, milk = cow juice. How can anyone drink such horrible animal fluid? Yukkkkkkkkk!!!
AZB (off to NYC)