Pretty sad News all around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwicanuck

Dec 4, 2004
www.kiwicanuck.com
"A retired Mountie assigned to help with election security in Haiti was shot and killed Tuesday by gunmen in Port-au-Prince".

This is the headline news across Canada this morning.

It must hit home even closer to all you Canadian expats living in the D.R. and much closer to the scene. Especially with so many Haitians flooding into the D.R.

A really said situation all around.

Kiwi Bruce

boca chica dave

Sep 25, 2004
Regrets for an obviously good man. About 3 years ago I ran into some Canadian Military on R&R from haiti in Boca Chica. They explained how horrific things were and (apparently are). They were not on a weeks vacation from the cold. So, why should the DR let all these refugees in, when their ancestors so brutally ocuppied the DR before. Where are the french fu___kers? Are'nt they always preaching Humanity blah, blah, --. Its their country! They setteled there, the people speak french, and all these weird dialics. Has to be the worst gate in an airport! 4 different languages and they all sound uggh! I think this is the mirror of the future france! Viva La Canada and f--k the french.

Guatiao

El Leon de los Cacicazgos
Mar 27, 2004
It is sad indeed when a person doing his job loses his/her life on a senseless act. I do not want to add gun powder to the flames but maybe some of you Canadians can start to see why Dominicans are not fond of Haitians, sadly they have less education then Dominicans (and most Dominicans have very low education, just look at the facts)... anyway it's just a unjust event.

I have a question for anybody... why do people (Americans) hate France? [<--- PM me your comments I am quite interested in understanding this ]

Boca Chica Dave: I do not get your statement, Canada was also part France at least Quebec, is your statement not contradicting?

Peace,
Capo

Status
Not open for further replies.