Invasion of the Dominican Yorks...... PT. II

Pingu

*** Sin Bin ***
Nov 20, 2005
AZB said:
Folks, we must take actions now before its too late. I have a feeling it might be too late and the irreparable damage might already has been done. It seems as if santiago and other nearby cities have been invaded by the dominican yorks who have made this massive assault to our beloved city by taking advantage of the low fairs offered by AA. jetblue and delta. They are coming here in alarming numbers and alienating our innocent barrio girls and carwash putas at an alarming rate. These guys have stormed our bars, discos and other places where they play musica tipica and have taken over all the girls. Each gangster looking dom-york( in huge shorts, baseball uniform shirt, heavy gold chain and an ear ring) has been seen with 5-6 barrio cuties at the same time. These guys are throwing money as if it were island play paper money. They come in sooped up SUV or pickup truck with 4 doors and huge speakers to play music for the whole barrio. They all talk in spanglish or ghetto english. All are young studs with ear rings and baseball caps. They all look like drug dealers (hiphop style). They grab girls in dozens and take them to places like ambis, Andy's ranch and carwashes to dance bachata or musica tipica. They drink beer and brugal as if they just came back from iraqi desert. Now the barrio girls are all spoiled by these gangsters. No single fake rubia wants to go out with a local. If you don't live outside of the country and if you don't throw money like paper, then you are history. Almost all cute girls know a dominican york who is available to take them out, even on monday nights.
Now with these crisis and ever declining value of pesos, we (the locals) can't compete with these hungry wolves from washington heights.
Some of them are seriously ugly yet they are seen with some of the hottest chicks in town.
I wish jetblue raise the prices as soon as possible to put an end to this non-sense. Its not easy when you have 20 plus hrs of blackout and now this stiff competition from the chopos from NY, we are in serious hell.
AZB

As a "Dominican York," I have to agree with this to some extent. The majority of the baggy wearing/gold chain wearing/playing LOUD, ****ty bachata music are mostly dudes who get absolutely no burn in New York. Most of these dudes work their asses off in a ****ty job and they save every cent towards their annuaml pilmagrige to Santiago to show el Ciabo just how well off they're doing in New York. Of course this is a ploy and it's a bull**** ploy. Of course even an ugly dude with acne is gonna get a hot barrio chick if he's dressed like a playboy or a gangster because the ugliest Dom-York has something that the Dominican doesn't: Money. Money talks, bull**** walks.

And to clear something up about "Gangster" or whatever the **** that means. A REAL "Gangster" dresses properly and keeps an extremely low profile. That means he'll drive a Jeepta, but he won't spend half it's value on Rims and a sound system to pump Anthony Santos greatest hits. By no means will he ever consider getting an earing, and by no means will he ever drink cheap bottles like Brugal. That's for the Tekatos. So to make my point, the majority of guys you see playing loud music, wearing clothes three times their size, walking with a swagger like they run ****, are all idiotic imbeciles trying to be something they have nooo idea of what it's like to do. When you see a guy like this, call him a WANKSTA.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
hahahaha, very good post. thanks for clearing things up for us. I agree 100%.
AZB

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Those Dom-Yorks only hangout in poor chopo hangouts frontin with a bottle of Johnnie on the table or circle the monument with their rentals blasting reggaeton. You won't see them in nice "chopo-free" establishments only the car-washes and hooker discos. I'll leave out the names to protect the innocent:laugh:

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Hey...what u talkin' bout Willis? I like Brugal, loud music, Anthony Santos and drive a Jeepeta in The DR...Does that make me a Chopo? 'Cause god forbid I could be one of them people...

Last edited:

MeDominican

Nov 9, 2005
Let Jetblue keep the fares low.

Regardless of the types of individuals they are, they are still Dominicans and DR is their country....

As for those that try to impress ; to pretend to be something that they are not... they do not fool anyone but the very ignorant, because anyone with common sense knows what those individuals are all about, and what they are really worth.

I hope jetblue keeps those fares low so that more Dominicans would have the opportunity to afford to travel back home.... There are many poor Dominicans living in New York and throughout the U.S., that yes, work in sh...ty jobs, but who are honest, hard working people... some spend years not being able to visit their relatives in D.R. because they are not able to afford it.... and that is very sad.

MeDominican

monster

Oct 16, 2005
I think AZB is just mad that he hasn't been able to pickup girls since the invasion of the chopos. :bunny:

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Nah............

monster said:
I think AZB is just mad that he hasn't been able to pickup girls since the invasion of the chopos. :bunny:

Nah, AZB is only into fancy girls, ya know - edumicated and so on....no cueros for him!

RP23

Jul 15, 2005
Let me tell you that I don't support the Dominican-men york, but as a Dominican-york I love to visit my family and go on those cheap flights to DR. I can't let Jet Blue take away those flight, then they are taking away my 2 year visits to DR; When I'm trying to get away from it. I really get sick of watching the Dominican-men yorks do this, because when I do go to DR its seem to look and sound like NY. San Jose De Las Matas use to be a great slient peaceful place now in the summers its little Washington Heights. The sad part is that it is not going to stop.

monster

Oct 16, 2005
Who cares about the Dominican chopos, just enjoy your cheap fares from jet blue, and enjoy your country. Dominican chopos are Dominican, they have as much right to be there as you do. If you find them offensive, then you probably dont frequent the places they do anyway. Besides in the Dominican Republic there will always be obnoxious characters to point to anyway; be it Dominican York Chopos or fat American middle age expats. I guess it just depends on your point of view who you find objectionable.

THE GAME

Jul 13, 2005
www.nydailynews.com
i have travelled often the past 2.5 yrs to DR. It's funny to see dom-yorks who have those unbuttoned shirts and chains sticking out. I just find that funny b/c they're so ignorant,,, pretending to be something they are not. Or trying to impress people living in DR. Another thing that dom-yorks like to do is to show off the fact that they can travel. They talk so much crap that it's not even funny.

regarding AZB post...
AZB, don't worry they go away after xmas but be careful, in semana santa (eastern) ufff even more dom-yorks will go to DR and will take pretty barrio girls to the beaches.

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
Yo' , I drive a Bimmer. Carry lots of pesos .. and yes, I'm a chopo.. At Ilusion, I take 2 or 3 chopas with me. I'm the KING.. I work hard for my money. Can't take it with me when I clunk out..:cheeky:

Zeus (primus chopo)..

monster

Oct 16, 2005
ZEUS said:
Yo' , I drive a Bimmer. Carry lots of pesos .. and yes, I'm a chopo.. At Ilusion, I take 2 or 3 chopas with me. I'm the KING.. I work hard for my money. Can't take it with me when I clunk out..:cheeky:

Zeus (primus chopo)..

Do your thing Zeus....dont worry about what anybody says about your kind, if your a Dom Chopo so be it, youre Dominican ...

I've notice that a large percentage of men on this board are chopos themselves who cant get puntang in America or Canada. Sh*t, when I was in DR I notice there were chopos from other countries, even from some spanish countries trying to get some action in the DR.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Since this old thread is still breathing I would like to add some more of my curiousities.
I have a questions for Dom-yorks:
Why in the hell you have to have clothing articles with "NY" printed on them? Are the damn huge fake diamond ear studs are not enough to tell us that you chopos are from there? They all must have to have a baseball cap with NY printed on it. This is their religious symbol, like the sikhs have a tubin they have to have a baseball cap.
So last night I was in Ahibar bar/restaurant with friends. I couldn't help notice the gangster looking dom-yorks on a table with the baseball cap, huge fake diamond studs on ear lobes, the baseball huge uniform shirt, huge space-age looking sneakers and construction boots, simply drug-dealer looking fools who seriously thought they looked cool among all the decently dressed folks. they waer accompanied by a few rubias (more like fake ghetto blonds). It never fails to see them with rubias, I mean, always a rubia. This rubia was extremely good looking but her blond hair made her looked more trashy than anything. After seeing so many rubias hanging out with cheap idiotic looking dom-yorks, I seem to prefer darker hair girls. The rubias seem too cheap now-a-days. This girl was all over this stud as though he was from the british royal family. This act alone showed the rubia's true ghetto colors. The guy was huge built, with bagggggggy pants, almost falling, baseball huge shirt, baseball cap and NY written all over him. When will they learn that you look like complete idiots? I have been seeing this style for a few years and let me tell you folks, this ghetto idiotic style is getting worse. These guys just don't get it that people look at them with disgust. They are loud mouths, they laugh out loud so everyone can turn to see who the fool is on the other side of the restaurant. I think if they are so proud of being such ignorants, maybe they should just tattoo a huge 'NY" on their forehead so there won't be anymore confusion on any one's part.
I think this hip hop,dom-york stuff is totally sad.
AZB

THE GAME

Jul 13, 2005
www.nydailynews.com
many that travel back to the island show off that they can "travel", show off that they have money, and want everyone to know that. All of this i think is ignorance... they think that just b/c they can travel, have money, cars, clothes, that they show off to people. In a way they do this b/c they never had any of this when they were younger. For example, a campo campo person who never had a cell phone would show off to his friends that now he has a cell phone... but who cares about having a cell phone? who? nowadays anyone can have a cell phone,,, a 10yr old can have a cell phone... so going back to those that travel back to the island and show off that they travel, have nice clothes, have money i say is pure ignorance. True, many are unfortunate not to travel,,, but common traveling is not the end of the world.

The Voice

Nov 29, 2005
AZB said:
Since this old thread is still breathing I would like to add some more of my curiousities.
I have a questions for Dom-yorks:
Why in the hell you have to have clothing articles with "NY" printed on them? Are the damn huge fake diamond ear studs are not enough to tell us that you chopos are from there? They all must have to have a baseball cap with NY printed on it. This is their religious symbol, like the sikhs have a tubin they have to have a baseball cap.
So last night I was in Ahibar bar/restaurant with friends. I couldn't help notice the gangster looking dom-yorks on a table with the baseball cap, huge fake diamond studs on ear lobes, the baseball huge uniform shirt, huge space-age looking sneakers and construction boots, simply drug-dealer looking fools who seriously thought they looked cool among all the decently dressed folks. they waer accompanied by a few rubias (more like fake ghetto blonds). It never fails to see them with rubias, I mean, always a rubia. This rubia was extremely good looking but her blond hair made her looked more trashy than anything. After seeing so many rubias hanging out with cheap idiotic looking dom-yorks, I seem to prefer darker hair girls. The rubias seem too cheap now-a-days. This girl was all over this stud as though he was from the british royal family. This act alone showed the rubia's true ghetto colors. The guy was huge built, with bagggggggy pants, almost falling, baseball huge shirt, baseball cap and NY written all over him. When will they learn that you look like complete idiots? I have been seeing this style for a few years and let me tell you folks, this ghetto idiotic style is getting worse. These guys just don't get it that people look at them with disgust. They are loud mouths, they laugh out loud so everyone can turn to see who the fool is on the other side of the restaurant. I think if they are so proud of being such ignorants, maybe they should just tattoo a huge 'NY" on their forehead so there won't be anymore confusion on any one's part.
I think this hip hop,dom-york stuff is totally sad.
AZB

It really sounds like you have a hard on for "Dominican Yorks". Do you get off by talking about people? I gurantee you that you would not say this to those guys you are referring to in your post. Next time you see them, why don't you go call them on their bluff. You sound like a little school girl complaining(b*tching) about what another person is doing, wearing or listing to. Get over it.

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
Send the Dom Yorks to me!

Afer these guys are done spending all their money on beer and cueritos send them over to me and I'll put them to work telelmarketing.

Some of these Dom Yorks can really tear the phone lines up selling, and as long as they have a volume knob or a dimmer switch for the "Yo" attitude I can put them to work.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
mal vestido

I was in acropilis mall in SD yesterday and a girl asked me where I was from. When I replied "New York", she looked at me puzzled. She said something to the effect, "you dont dress like you are from NY. I thought all people from New York wear pants that fall off and big chains and baseball hats on sideways, etc.". I laughed and explained that not everyone dresses like that.

It is obvious that people think those guys look rediculous but I dont think these Dom Yorks understand. Who cares anyway? Let them look however they want .

Larry

pkaide1

Bronze
Aug 10, 2005
Ok, now that all of you have said what a Dominican York is. I do not see any difference between a Dominican York, a Red Neck or some white trash in the US. Ignorance is the common denominator. Just wondering....

Animation

Jan 12, 2006
I visited santiago and the north coast in december and hardly saw any DomYorks. Although when I visted last week for carnival, they seemed to be out in full force. They had taken over a whole floor of one of the hotels I stayed.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Dom-Yorks have ruined some nice dominican establishments in NYC, hard working quality dominicans won't be caught dead in a "chopo-hangout", they have too much pride and are very reserved, "old-school". There were a number of nice restaurants in NYC where the regular folks enjoyed drinks and entertainment, and then I started seeing one NY baseball cap, and then two and then three, ohh noo! The Dom-Yorks have invaded and chased out all of the decent folks. They've personally wrecked some of the biggest dominican restaurants in the city, with their violence and malice behavior. I knew a guy denied entry into francifol because of his diamond earings and you can't get into Copa with a gold-chain around your neck or a long-sleeved dress shirt with a collar. Can you blame them??