Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Help here i think im getting burned out

can any one help me out i have been coming here off and on for about 4 years but it{s getting worse here or is it me. because it use to be fun here but now it.s screwwed up tell me what im going through is it a phase because at times i just waanna leave and never come back any advise from experienced people can help me out

burned out i think

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

it could be some things are getting worse it could also be since you have been there so many times you are starting to see new things or things in a different way. You no longer have the rose colored glasses on as you did on your first trip.

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Life is good in the DR for me, I guess it all depends on your individual circumstances. What is actually going on with you?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to agree with Rob.
    I was just saying to a friend that I have never been so much at peace within myself as here. Family is happy, good friends, work is just fine, life is developing, my street is clean....

What is the issue?

*** Sin Bin ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Default It's alright, just lay off the hard stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by TONITO
    can any one help me out i have been coming here off and on for about 4 years but it{s getting worse here or is it me. because it use to be fun here but now it.s screwwed up tell me what im going through is it a phase because at times i just waanna leave and never come back any advise from experienced people can help me out

burned out i think
    Don't worry, be happy! it's all in your mind. Ignore what you see & continue to enjoy.......there's nothing there that can harm you. Shhhhh!..... be calm...& please, don't skip your medication, OK?

Doctor of Diplomacy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TONITO

burned out i think
    Could you be more vague?

Scandall

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I read this and at first I thought he meant DR1, not the DR. I'm still not sure which it is.

*** Sin Bin ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Tonito is expressing symptoms of what is recognized by the American Psychiatric Association as Seasonal Affective Disorder (or by its acronym SAD), known popularly as the 'Holiday Blues'. Actually, the ailment is very common, and Tonito has plenty of company. Psychiatrist don't recommend the use of antidepressants for SAD, and some people suggest that the best antidote for SAD is going out and doing something for others. It can be anything, for example, giving candy and cheap trinkets to disadvantaged children.

Post Thanks / Like

Mirador: I think that is your first really funny post!! Well, sort of......

The problem with visiting the DR is that when one is in a party mood, everything is seen through 86 proof eyes, or sexually-fatigued eyes, and therefore it is just soooo fine!.

Later on other things that are realities start to creep in.....But that is just like any other place...We have wonderful things and we have not so wonderful things.

Just last nightsomebody in one of the poorest, most corrupt barrios of Santo Domingo won RD$53 million--(What I liked to think of as my 53 million!)...can you imagine that??

Merry Christmas to one and all...

HB

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

stop coming here...when the symptoms go away, you are cured, and then you can come back. and stop listening to AZB.

bob

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast