Where to donate school supplies in Punta Cana

ConnecticutLuvsPC

Dec 20, 2005
We are traveling to PC tomorrow (12/24/05). My young teenage children have collected school supplies & we had planned to donate them to El Corecito School, however, I just learned that they are on vacation until 1/10/05. Does anyone know of a school, orphanage, or worthy organization that we can visit & donate the supplies to? We would like to make the donation directly since this is a service project for my children's school. My children must write an essay on the donation, so I would like them to be able to make the donation themselves. If anyone knows how to get in touch with Ilka at El Corecito School this would also be helpful.
Thanks for anyone who can help!
!Feliz Navidad!

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
As Ilka is not from the Corticito area I am sure she has gone home to her family for the holidays.

Gregg

P.s. - You might contact our PUJ donation pick-up contacts found at www.beyondthebeach.org but I'm not sure that anything can be arranged on such short notice. You can give the donations to the Outback Jungle Safari drivers and they will arrange for them to be donated to needy people but they do not arrange "face to face" donations.