Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Merry Christ!!mas

from Canada

to all the DR1 members and my good friend HB and his family all the best for a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Hlywud & family

j5xdw4.gif

Last edited:

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
From Bavaro

To all a Feliz Navidad y Feliz A?o Nuevo.

PJT, wife, and extended family

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
From Punta Cana

To all Dr1 members and visitors a very Merry Christmas and happy holidays. For those in the northern hemisphere, we're sending warm thoughts your way!

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Happy Holidays to everyone!!!!

This is the time of year in which I ponder. I give thanks for all that I have in my family, friends, for my health and good fortune. I then continue to ponder about all of those that do not have what I do and yes, I pray! Christmas is a very humbling day for me in it's purest way. While you are enjoying your day whatever your belief.Please take a moment out to give thanks for what you may have and wish/pray for the ones that don't!

Please let us all come togather and give thanks for what we have and to hope and pray for the better of all mankind around the world!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Hillbilly said:
Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night!

Merry Christmas and a Happy, Prosperous New Year to all.

But what do you mean "and to all a Good Night!", Hillbilly? Sounds kind of ominous to me.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Not ominous, :p:p, Just pooped! We had a dozen children under 10 here last night and "Santa" had a lot of work to do.

Plus the fact that I "organized the cables" to the computer ('Canaletas') since I was forced out of my old working space! Oh what a good boy am I!!

So, all told, after 'working' most of the day--between trips to the supermarkets for last minute stuff--would you believe that there was no fresh parsley at Nacional or Pola????--and making the stuffing, baking the turkeys, making the salad dressing, greeting guests (14 'adults' and at least a dozen kids)....you can only imagine why the ..."and to all a Good Night!" Besides that was Santa's line from "A Night Before Christmas."

Hope everyone is having a good day. Be safe on the highways...

HB :D:D:D:D

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Reciprocated Dear Friends (HB & Asuncion). Hope Wednesday or Thursday might be a good day to hit some balls around?? Will be in touch shortly! ~ GWB.

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Merry Christmas to all from El Seybo and my son wishes me to add that we hope Santa was good to you because he said Santa was good to him.

Rick and family