Piercers or tattoo artists?

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
And post your HIV and Hepatitis tests as well since that is a real risk in a country with zero oversight of public health issues. You have to be crazy.

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
ricktoronto said:
And post your HIV and Hepatitis tests as well since that is a real risk in a country with zero oversight of public health issues. You have to be crazy.

Save it - I have 2 piercings and two tattoos, all besides one tatttoo were done here in the DR.

Go look at some of my other posts regarding tattoos and/or piercings in the DR. Ignorance is bliss hu?

Was hoping I wouldn't have to add this but DAMMIT, any of you who want to post something along the same lines as rick - save it, I'm not interested.

Stay well,
Amy

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
amy2761 said:
Save it - I have 2 piercings and two tattoos, all besides one tatttoo were done here in the DR.

Go look at some of my other posts regarding tattoos and/or piercings in the DR. Ignorance is bliss hu?
If you have other posts and are an expert, why are you asking? What does "hu" mean?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
When in Rome>>>>>

It must be quite common, I noticed many of the "working girls" have Tats.
I would hope proper hygiene is practiced with the instruments.

I read it can be pleasureable to pierce certain erogenous zones.
Amy you only have two?

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
ricktoronto said:
If you have other posts and are an expert, why are you asking? What does "hu" mean?

If you have nothing USEFUL to add or if you have non of the REQUESTED information then please stop making an pain in the @$$ of yourself by replying with USELESS information/meaningless questions. Do yourself a favor and GO READ the other posts then come back and comment - you're making yourself look ignorant and childish. This board is not your personal nitpicking forum - don't use it as such - have a little respect for others then maybe you may experience some respect back ...... until then ......

Amy

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
Tamborista said:
It must be quite common, I noticed many of the "working girls" have Tats.
I would hope proper hygiene is practiced with the instruments.

I read it can be pleasureable to pierce certain erogenous zones.
Amy you only have two?

Tamborista, that's exactly what I'm not looking for - I wouldn't go to, or send anybody else to someone who does tattoos for working girls as a rule .... generaly they're the cheap, unclean and inexperienced. Hence this thread :)

It can be pleasureable if you have piercings in the right places but again that's not something you want to take a chance with when looking for the person who will do the actual piercing for you.

Stay well,
Amy

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
The "koreano" on Calle Antera Mota in POP does piercing.
He is not a koreano though, just a name he got by the locals.
He is somewhere from South America.
It?s a shop that sells gold, silver jewelry as well.
Have not used his services, but know/hear many does.

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
The one on my back is a celtic-like heart, and the one on my calf is a pattern/design around the Japanese symbol for 'friend' or 'trusted person'.

Stay well,
Amy