Security

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Does anyone need a very reliable watchman/guard? I took on an extra one for Christmas but I have to let him go now as I have 4 others. Hes really good and has his own legal firearm

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
I know of one, living here in Puerto Plata.
PM me if you are interested with facts/requirements of your needs.

jackquontee

May 20, 2005
Ladybird, could you PM me with pertinent information, such as expected rate of pay, schedule, etc, unless you don't mind sharing that info openly on the board. Thank you.

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
Ladybird said:
There must be someone out there that can offer employment to a good honest person experienced in security/driving/etc
Yes there probably are some out there but perhaps they are not impressed by his reference.
Ladybird said:
Oh for goodness sake you plonker if you know so much why on earth are you posting such stupid questions. BE honest you are lonely and lost at present. Have a good fart and clear out your past before you waste space.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
jackquontee said:
Ladybird, could you PM me with pertinent information, such as expected rate of pay, schedule, etc, unless you don't mind sharing that info openly on the board. Thank you.

Thanks for your email Tony, if the other one is not suitable email me. It could be that the previous owner doesnt want to pay his termination money. Make sure you start a new contract with him and you can terminate him if hes no good under 3 months employment.