Watchdogs

heldengebroed

Bronze
Mar 9, 2005
I'll be comming to the DR within the next 6 months or so and i'll be bringing with me my dogs, Malinois. This breed is worldwide considerred as one of the best working breeds (watchdog, patroldog, SAR, narcotics, sports) I'll be bringing with me a pregnant female. The combination depends on the demand. The caracter of a watchdog is different than what i usealy use. I'll select the combination in order to get the best suitable puppys for the specific job. For more information send me a PM

Greetings

Johan

Ps if you want to see what a Malinois is capable look at a friends webpages http://www.workingmalinois.be/ These are the kind of dogs i like to work with

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Johan: I think that this will be very successful if you are careful about in-breeding.
We have excellent German Shepards here, so I know that the climate will not be a factor.
Good Luck :D:D

PM is being sent

heldengebroed

Bronze
Mar 9, 2005
Hillbilly said:
Johan: I think that this will be very successful if you are careful about in-breeding.
We have excellent German Shepards here, so I know that the climate will not be a factor.
Good Luck :D:D

PM is being sent

Inbreeding won't be a problem. I'll be importing on a regular basis good pregnant bitches. Due to my background and the fact that i can work with my father who has over 60 years off experience in Mals i can get the best info and females available in Belgium. I'm confident that the dogs i'll be breeding with are off superior quality and without question better than what is normaly exported. I know the dogs that normaly are exported aren't the best there are and they arehighly regarded.

Greetings

Johan

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
Johan, make sure to also set-up a website. I'd also recommend to advertise via DR1.