Dominican Hairstylists in South Florida

PAJ

Dec 27, 2005
www.beauty-n-spa.net
I hope I am not wasting anyone's time by posting this question here, but I found this forum at a google search and decided to dive in. I am an African American woman born and raised in NY. I now live in South Florida. African American woman in NY always go to Domican hairstylists. You are the best! Your people are the most beautiful on the planet! (white, brown, dark -- I digress!) I am looking for a Dominican hairstylist now that I live in South Florida to style my hair (you really know how to take care of AA hair, better than we do!). Can anyone help? ;)

Mari217

Sep 2, 2005
I live in Orlando and their are many Dominican hairstylist here.
In what county do you live in?

dr.j

Dec 28, 2005
I am new to the board and I am looking for a Dominican salon in the Hampton, Virginia area or any where near by (Norfolk, Newport News, Virginia Beach). Please Help!!!

Last edited:

ladycake1

Dec 28, 2005
Hi everyone.
I am new to this . I am looking for a Dominican salon in Norfolk Va. If anyone knows of a salon here or nearby. Please help!!!

PAJ

Dec 27, 2005
www.beauty-n-spa.net
I live in So. Florida, a long way from Orlando

Marie 217, thanks, but I am 3 hours south of Orlando. Even Miami is a good hour away from me. Ideally, I need a stylist in Fort Lauderdale, FL.

sucar

Nov 21, 2004
This one is not in Fort lauderdale proper- it is in Pembroke Pines, but I have been going to her for 8 years now and she is the best: The salon is called Beautiful U and Kenia is the owner - 954-462-8662- highly recommended