mobile phone help

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Our current contract is up in the USA with Verizon and we need to get a new phone and system. I am looking at the new motorola razor phone and it does have a sim card system in it. It uses all bands 800/900/1800/1900. Would I be able to bring this phone with us to the DR and get a local (orange) sim card that would give me a DR number and minutes? We will keep a local sim card for the US with our US number to use when were back in the US. So we are looking to use the phone in both countires.
Thanks for your help

Bob K

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
Bob bring the Razor V3 to my shop and we'll take care of it ususally phones sold in the US are locked to a carrier fortunatelly im able to unlock any GSM phone there is at my shop.
your phone will work in the US and the D.R.

Kiwicanuck

Dec 4, 2004
www.kiwicanuck.com
Info Please

ERICKXSON said:
Bob bring the Razor V3 to my shop and we'll take care of it ususally phones sold in the US are locked to a carrier fortunatelly im able to unlock any GSM phone there is at my shop.
your phone will work in the US and the D.R.

What is the name of your business and where is located at please for my next trip.

Kiwi Bruce

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Ericxson, I think a lot of people will be interested in knowing the location of your shop.