Hey yall

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
How's everyone? Hopefully all is well with you guys here. I'm in DR right now with my family, taking my first vacation since coming back from Iraq. As you can imagine, it's been insane down here but I'm used to it from the days when I used to live here. I'd like to see if I can meet some of yall down here in Santo Domingo next week. Just a few drinks, chit-chat and whatnot.............man, I love this city. Driving here is more like playing Midnight Club 3 on Playstation 2 :p ...........

Send me a PM if you're interested. I leave on the 7th of January back to the States.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
First of all, let me say that i am very happy that you are back in one piece. I'd love to meet up with you but I don't think that will happen. I start classes again on the 5th.

Have a happy and healthy New Year.

HB :D:D:D

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
That's fine, Luis. Most of my friends at the PUCCM campus here have told me the same thing about classes starting up on the 5th again. I start my classes again on the 10th, which is 3 days after I get back so I need to enjoy my time down here.....

riravaga

Feb 24, 2005
Hello guys, so where you will be and when, Im Dominican, living and working in Santo Domingo, will be out of the city from 31th. to 2nd. Tell us where and when you will be enjoying your time.

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Well, I'll be here in the Capital until next Monday. On Monday I head out to Bavaro to visit my cousin who is a civil engineer and hang out a bit over there. After that, I'm game for anything. A ver que sucede, o si no, me quedo en la Lincoln y la Churchill trankilo :p