I Just Left "Best Buy",and "Home Depot" On Rt.1A Saugus Massachusetts!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I Just Left "Best Buy",and "Home Depot" On Rt.1A Saugus Massachusetts!

Had to rush home(Stoped at "CVS" for some AAA Batteries,and Dunkin Donuts" for a "Cafe Late" and two Chocolate Crullers!!!)to change my underware!!! Buying a Polaroid mini-DVD Player for $29.00 made me "Cum" In My Pants!!
I spent about $300 US for what would have cost me about $1000 US in the DR,IF, I could find it!!!

Now if I could just get "LAID":cry: I could live here!!!!!;)
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Kiwicanuck

Dec 4, 2004
www.kiwicanuck.com
Maybe diapers could be required

Criss Colon said:
Had to rush home(Stoped at "CVS" for some AAA Batteries,and Dunkin Donuts" for a "Cafe Late" and two Chocolate Crullers!!!)to change my underware!!! Buying a Polaroid mini-DVD Player for $29.00 made me "Cum" In My Pants!!
I spent about $300 US for what would have cost me about $1000 US in the DR,IF, I could find it!!!

With posts like this I just can't believe you are not on every females 'Crush' list.

Kiwi Bruce

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Kiwicanuck said:
With posts like this I just can't believe you are not on every females 'Crush' list.

Kiwi Bruce

I'll bet ya he has crushed a few...:bandit:

Larry

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
Criss Colon said:

Ahhh. You are making me homesick!

You were just a hop-skip-and-a-jump from the Hilltop Steak House....and Kelly's Roast Beef....and about 25 minutes from my "home".

Bring me a surprise, Tommy!

Scandall

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
That guy is just trying to make us jealous. Tell me a guy like that can't get laid in a town like Lawrence, MA??? The Pueblo Nuevo of the USA???

HB :D:D:D

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Scandall said:
You were just a hop-skip-and-a-jump from the Hilltop Steak House....and Kelly's Roast Beef....and about 25 minutes from my "home".

Scandall

Don't forget "The Border Cafe" next to the Hilltop. Tremendous fajitas and blackened catfish.......been going to the Border for 20+ years...when you include the one in Harvard Square...now i'm getting hungry....

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
mondongo said:
Don't forget "The Border Cafe" next to the Hilltop. Tremendous fajitas and blackened catfish.......been going to the Border for 20+ years...when you include the one in Harvard Square...now i'm getting hungry....

Nicely done, Mondongo. I am impressed.

The Golden Margaritas are out of this world at the Border cafe.

What about Red Bones? Can I get an Amen?

Scandall

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Can't Get Into The "Border Cafe"!!

I loved it in Harvard SQ.,and next to the "Hilltop" too! But it is still so popular,especially now,that you can't get in after about 2 pm! I have been up & down rt.one about 10 times this month! My sister and her husband live in Lynn,and both work at the "MGH" .I see Dominicans all over "Boston"!None of them want to go back to the DR! I see the peso is at 35 to 1 now! If it is at 35 to 1 in December,wait till next year!!!:classic: I may soon be "Rico" again!!Have lots of "50% off" Chocolate,and "electronics" to "Mule" into "Las Americas" on 6 Jan.:classic: Will also be bringing "Cheese",Bacon,Hot Dogs,peanut butter,and other goodies:lick: from,"The Land Of The big PX"!
Any "Special Requests"? Nothing "HEAVY" of course!! CCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
Criss Colon said:
I loved it in Harvard SQ.,and next to the "Hilltop" too! But it is still so popular,especially now,that you can't get in after about 2 pm! I have been up & down rt.one about 10 times this month! My sister and her husband live in Lynn,and both work at the "MGH" .I see Dominicans all over "Boston"!None of them want to go back to the DR! I see the peso is at 35 to 1 now! If it is at 35 to 1 in December,wait till next year!!!:classic: I may soon be "Rico" again!!Have lots of "50% off" Chocolate,and "electronics" to "Mule" into "Las Americas" on 6 Jan.:classic: Will also be bringing "Cheese",Bacon,Hot Dogs,peanut butter,and other goodies:lick: from,"The Land Of The big PX"!

How many Kappy's Liquors have you driven by? How about Dunkin' Donuts?

Man...you can't swing a dead cat in New England without hitting a Dunkin' Donuts. But I have successfully weened myself of it. Now I travel with my Greca and Cafe Santo Domingo. You really never can go back to that watered-down American coffee.

For xmas the last few years I have been giving out Grecas and Dominican coffee to all of my family members. Now, no matter where I visit I can get a decent cup of coffee in the morning.

Scandall

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"How Many "Dunkin Donuts" Have I Driven By"? NONE!!!!

Just like the police,I stop at all of them!!!
How cool is this??? I walk out of "Home Depot",and they have their own Dunkin Donuts!! I grab 2 krullers and a cafe latte! My sister drives me to "Circuit City on the other side of Rt.1! I tell her not to wait for me,but go get me 2 more krullers and another Cafe Latte! The sugar from the kruller mixed perfectly in my mouth with the "Latte"!
I bring ground cafe Santo Domingo to my friends and family who are not smart enough to have a bean grinder,and beans for those who do.I brought vanilla,cinnamon,laurel,cloves,malagata,honey,sazon,calditos,Ron,etc.from the DR!
I pitty the poor "Dominicana" who calls me on Jan.7th. and asks if I want her to come visit me!!!:eek: :p
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Lynn...Lynn...The City of....

Not as many Dominicans in Lynn now as when I spent 3 teen-age years there.....Lynn has a great beach and boardwalk..when they finally clean that up....it will be awesome...

the wait at the Border is now only 1 hour!!

Criss Colon said:
My sister and her husband live in Lynn,and both work at the "MGH" .

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Scandall, great call on Red Bones....I love that place. A buddy made residence right in Davis Square. Huge beer collection. That Texas Beef Rib with the sweet and hot sauce....man o' man....that is heaven.....Irish bar across the street....with live bands....ahh, the good ol' days!....

Scandall said:
What about Red Bones? Can I get an Amen?

Scandall

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Party Of six in "Dodge City"

"Party of four, Kansas City Please!"

For those who "KNOW"! CC

Any body want to go to the "Sligo" after "Bones" for a "Stout"???
25 years on "Cameron Ave"!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I did all my rounds at circuit city and home depot in atlanta. Now I am doing my daily rounds at delicious mexicans restaurants in leon mexico. I ate some seriously hot tacos and various other delicacies around town. Those coronas de barril are totally different beer than corona extra that chopos drink in mexico. Hahahaha, and you all thought corona was a classy beer.
Anyway, tomorrow I will go to a new year's party in someone's house but before I do that, someone will take me for an ultra-light plane ride in the afternoon.
Life is great again. happy new year to you all.
AZB

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Criss Colon said:

I'd ask you to bring some fried clams, but I think you would be tempted to consume them before you arrive back here. Besides, if they did arrive, I would not know how fresh they are; especially, if you packed them next to your underwear.

Regards,
PJT

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I'll Drop By "Kelly's On Revere Beach Pkway!

I'll down a few "Bellies" for you if that will help!
I have consummed lots of Salmon grilled in garlic and butter! Fillet Mignon,with bacon,'Shrimp,and am now moving into "Comfort Food" until next Wed.I need a great Turkey dinner with "fixins" before I leave."Meatloaf tonight !
cccccccc