New Years Eve

irishdomician

Aug 15, 2004
Well, my New Years plans went from none to my whole street (about 20 houses on a dead end road) getting together and having one big monster party. We got even have a guy that work for the city who's gonna block the street off. We had nice wheather until I looked out the window this morning, about 2 or 3 inches of damn snow, oh well, party on. Anyone else doing anything interesting? Happy New Year to everyone everywhere.

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
irishdomician said:
Well, my New Years plans went from none to my whole street (about 20 houses on a dead end road) getting together and having one big monster party. We got even have a guy that work for the city who's gonna block the street off. We had nice wheather until I looked out the window this morning, about 2 or 3 inches of damn snow, oh well, party on. Anyone else doing anything interesting? Happy New Year to everyone everywhere.

We used to do that in South Africa when I was a little girl, we lived on a crescent, so we'd block off both entrances and have a block party, tables and BBQs in the road - lots of fun. I remember falling asleep on the front lawn of our house one year, under the stars ..... :D Have a good one!

Stay well,
Amy

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Santiago will be a madhouse from 10:00 PM on...And at our Midnight I will be d@mned sure to be away from windows and under a strong concrete roof!! Remember, last year? After the ?guilas won the final playoffs? I awoke with a hole in the windshield of the Volvo!!

Guest list:: Two sons + wives and children; One of my son's best friends and wife + child;Another friend of one of the sons; Sister in law + ?? (WTFK?) ;cousin once removed and who knows who else will show up?

Menu: Poast pig; coc ? vin; pastel?n de platano maduro; baked potatoes;Moro de habichuelas negras; Mrs. HB's world famous, hand-made bread rolls, green salad & special vinagrette;Dulce fr?o; flan;wines and later on, Spanish Cava...to welcome the New Year. And grapes: The tradition here is to eat one grape for each stroke of midnight.

I do hope that "all y'all" have a Healthy and Happy New Year.

HB :D:D:D:D

Last edited: