Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Hi Lisa
may I suggest bigger text or at least bolder. My eyes are bad.:nervous:

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
baileyboy said:
I have started a new blog it's called "Heart & Soul belong to the Dominican Republic"

let me know what you think, and if I should continue to write....
please be nice!

http://dr1.com/blogs/?u=baileyboy

thanks,
lisa

Congratulations Lisa and Orlando! :classic:

My father passed away 8 years ago so I understand your pain.

And I agree with you--Enjoy life to its fullest!!!

I wish you and Orlando many years of happiness!!! :)

baileyboy

Jun 27, 2004
Charlielyn said:
What is the date of your wedding?

Feb 14th, and you guessed it.... 7pm! LOL So they tell me, but I'm thinking later that night sometime ;)

lisa

baileyboy

Jun 27, 2004
stormer said:
Great blog Lisa. Where in POP are you getting married?

In the back of Portofino's restaurant. There is a "Dominican stlye" hall (AKA a big empty space, with a bar and fridge..LOL) And lots of room to dance. ;)

lisa

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
Well congratulations, I wish you all the best. Will you staying in POP after the wedding?

baileyboy

Jun 27, 2004
stormer said:
Well congratulations, I wish you all the best. Will you staying in POP after the wedding?

I will be in POP for two weeks, but then I will be returning back to Cda for a little over month and then come back for another 2 weeks. Unfortunatley my job will not allow me a leave of absence. So I will do the travelling back and forth, as I have been doing, until Orlando comes to Cda. We will live here for a few years, and then together we will move back to POP, to make our home.
lisa

caro

Sep 24, 2003
you really need to have stamped your paper by the embassy or consulate.

you doesn t need to have the paper of the vital statistic because this paper only tell you are never been married here in canada but you could be married in other country so you only need the the the paper of single declaration who the lady of embassy send you. this paper have to be translate in spanish and be stamped by the embassy or consulate too.

if you want I can send you a exemple because I have the paper do it right ...

baileyboy

Jun 27, 2004
caro said:
you really need to have stamped your paper by the embassy or consulate.

you doesn t need to have the paper of the vital statistic because this paper only tell you are never been married here in canada but you could be married in other country so you only need the the the paper of single declaration who the lady of embassy send you. this paper have to be translate in spanish and be stamped by the embassy or consulate too.

if you want I can send you a exemple because I have the paper do it right ...

I sent you a pm....please send declaration
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.