Gran Ventanna vs Viva Wyndham Tangerine??

megamania

Sep 10, 2005
Hi there. I am posting this for a friend without computer.
She will be travelling to north coast with husband and two boys aged 14 yrs.
Do any of you have an opinion which of the above named resorts would be best suited for the kids. I understand both are nice. I know this person would want a nice place, but is wondering which would have more activities for the boys.

Would really appreciate the help and or opinions!!!
Thanks to everyone in advance.
Meg:classic:

Sep 19, 2005
well since i satyed at the gran ventana once, I will chine in although it was only one night and it rained in the morning. Lots of kids were milling around the lobby and the lounge area because of the rain, which told me there wasnt much for them to do elsewhere. It was a nice hotel though. I really liked the room. I like it more than any of the other 6 hotel rooms I have stayed at on the island which were at a resort. Wish I could help more......bob

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Both hotels are located along great beach strips. But since you mention you have two 14 year olds, then do not think twice about booking the Tangerine, that is in Cabarete. I have three teenage boys (17, 15, 13) and they swear by Cabarete. They are in heaven there -- windsurfing, surfing (Playa Encuentro). Check out http://www.dr1.com/directories/hotels/viva_tangerine.shtml

Defnitely, your sons will enjoy Cabarete more than the Dominicus area.