Flying to POP from Eastern Canada

panthers_fury

Jan 4, 2006
Can anyone reccommend the cheapest way to fly? I am prepared to take as many flights as necessary, just looking for which airlines offer the best deals. I'm located in Saint John but there are a few places to fly out of in New Brunswick, or even Halifax Nova Scotia if need be.

baileyboy

Jun 27, 2004
panthers_fury said:
Can anyone reccommend the cheapest way to fly? I am prepared to take as many flights as necessary, just looking for which airlines offer the best deals. I'm located in Saint John but there are a few places to fly out of in New Brunswick, or even Halifax Nova Scotia if need be.

I am in Halifax, and I am flying with Air Transat, (Westjet plane) in Feb11th for a two week period, and it cost me $935 taxes in, for flight only....
Unfortunatley there aren't the best prices on the Atlantic coast...all the good prices are out of T.O but you have to get there, which is expensive, and so you might as well just pay the price out of Hfx b/c it is almost the same..
lisa

Alex99

Jan 4, 2006
Great deals

I am a Canadian from the Niagara area 1 hr from Toronto and just booked a trip today from Buffalo NY to Santiago return on Continental for $345 Can!! Am going for 10 days end of Jan to 5 Feb. Just book a charter to Toronto and take a bus to Buffalo in 2 hrs you will be in the airport.

monsoon68

Dec 19, 2005
Jet Blue

If you can get down to Burlington (VT), you can fly with Jet Blue for less than 500$can (tax inclusive). Jet Blue is flying to Santiago in RD.