The New "New York Shark Bar"

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
As I understand it jimmydr, Michele and Justin are taking over casita #66 and renaming it Route 66 and Big Lou is moving to the corner of Pedro Clisante & Dr. Rosen and will be opened evenings and nights beginning mid-January; not sure of the name he is using.

Gregg

Jimmydr

Bronze
Apr 17, 2003
www.insearchofchicas.org
FireGuy said:
As I understand it jimmydr, Michele and Justin are taking over casita #66 and renaming it Route 66 and Big Lou is moving to the corner of Pedro Clisante & Dr. Rosen and will be opened evenings and nights beginning mid-January; not sure of the name he is using.

Gregg
Lou wanted a night spot so he gave up the beach bar to us and his new place will be open from 6PM until the last person goes home, maybe 5am daily.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
The new New York Shark Bar was scheduled to open 9.01.06, does anyone in Sosua know if it is open?

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
I drove by that road trying to find the place but couldn't, when I called Lou's phone went straight to voice mail - anybody got an exact location?

Stay well,
Amy

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
FireGuy said:
........Big Lou is moving to the corner of Pedro Clisante & Dr. Rosen and will be opened evenings and nights beginning mid-January; not sure of the name he is using.
Gregg
The place that fits the description of the location is what was previously Moby Dick's Bar. If that's the case it looks like he has a long haul before he'll be ready to open. Unless he uses the Dominican practice of opening while still under construction.

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
No, it's the yellow building between Moby Dick and the old Tropicana which are being remodeeld for the moment.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Is there a name for the New "New York Shark Bar"?

Assuming the one on the beach will still be called the New York Shark Bar, the same name may cause some confusion.

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
rellosk said:
Is there a name for the New "New York Shark Bar"?

Assuming the one on the beach will still be called the New York Shark Bar, the same name may cause some confusion.
See Posts #2 & #3 above.

Route 66 on the beach
Sharkey's on Pedro Clisante

Gregg