Dominican actor shines.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
DR?s Manny Perez shines in U.S. films and TV

Dominican actor Manny Perez?s career has taken a grand leap in the U.S. cinema and TV, confirmed by important roles in four new film productions that are in phase of development, together with Latin stars of the American cinema, in addition to his active participation in television serials.

The actor, born in Baitoa, Santiago province, is definitively at his best moment.

In the television he has had outstanding participation in the most recent season of the series "Third Watch" of the NBC television network, in which he plays Manny Santiago, an interesting combination of his real name and his city of origin.

With this series, which portrays on a group of officers, firemen and paramedics who serve in fictitious 55th precinct of New York City, he has become a well-known name.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Cool!

Mr_DR said:
In the television he has had outstanding participation in the most recent season of the series "Third Watch" of the NBC television network, in which he plays Manny Santiago, an interesting combination of his real name and his city of origin.

With this series, which portrays on a group of officers, firemen and paramedics who serve in fictitious 55th precinct of New York City, he has become a well-known name.
Oh I get it, are you talking about Cruz's detective partner?. Ok, yes, he was in a few episodes.

Btw, we will have to see him in reruns since the series was cancelled last year.

PerfectIsBoring

Dec 30, 2005
I've never seen an episode of Third Watch, but I'm gonna check it out sometime to see Mannny Perez. :) I've seen She Hate Me and I loved Dania Ramirez in it. She's a good actress. I can't wait for the third Xmen movie to come out to see her in it. :)

dogstar

Oct 24, 2004
whats the big deal

check any bar in the tourest area, they are full of actors/actreeses

LatinGuyNY

I love Dominicans!
Aug 12, 2006
I saw the xmen3 and they should have given those actresses better acting parts. Their words were minimal. I hate it when they try to fill a minority quota, and they give lousy parts. But I can see why they took the roles; since they are new to Hollywood and they need it for their resume.