Problems w/Phone Cards?

Degrees89

Jan 5, 2006
Hi all,

Is anyone having problems with Oro Solido phone cards? I've been getting lousy reception on calls I've been making to DR since New Year's day. I also noticed that I received less minutes than usual from a Crazy Crazy phone card I used (30 minutes as opposed to the usual 42 minutes).

Can anyone recommend a quality phone card? I only make calls to a mobile phone in DR, so I don't expect to get 2 hours of talk time. I think 40-45 minutes is probably the best that I can get. I live in NYC near several bodegas so finding a card isn't hard. It's just hard to choose the right one. Thanks in advance.

The Voice

Nov 29, 2005
Degrees89 said:
Hi all,

Is anyone having problems with Oro Solido phone cards? I've been getting lousy reception on calls I've been making to DR since New Year's day. I also noticed that I received less minutes than usual from a Crazy Crazy phone card I used (30 minutes as opposed to the usual 42 minutes).

Can anyone recommend a quality phone card? I only make calls to a mobile phone in DR, so I don't expect to get 2 hours of talk time. I think 40-45 minutes is probably the best that I can get. I live in NYC near several bodegas so finding a card isn't hard. It's just hard to choose the right one. Thanks in advance.

Go to www.uniontelecard.com and buy the arcade card. Best calling card. I never have any problems.