Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Amelia Vega is the best

She's the best Miss Universe candidate that DR has sent. She's got all the ingredients of a very fine beauty pagaent candidate. Her height, beauty, talent, and her intelligence made her apart from many girls today. She's also fluent in English, which is rare in the South American region and the Carribean. If she's not the best, she'll be one of the most beautiful women that we have ever seen. To Amelia, I LOVE YOU!!!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Amelia Vega's Beauty is seen everywhere in Dominican Republic. In short COMMON. There's nothing exceptional about her beauty but her confidence during the pageant made her the queen.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I was thinking the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by jcrue20
    Amelia Vega's Beauty is seen everywhere in Dominican Republic. In short COMMON. There's nothing exceptional about her beauty but her confidence during the pageant made her the queen.
    Amelia Vega is pretty, but IMO she can't compare to the beautiful ladies I've seen in la capital and Santiago.

Anyway I heard she's a real [email protected]!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

W0W tho

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

She's gorgeous. I'd hit it too...and I'm straight female. lol

I'm from Canada, so I don't see women that look like that everyday, so I'm like "wow". Are most Dominican women THAT gorgeous? If looks like that are common in the DR...wow...Dominican men are some lucky, lucky guys. Hehe

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

if she was a 10 then I have seen at least 6, 13's on my last 2 trips to the santiago alone!......I saw two women at different times near my friends beauty supply shop in Santiago..that I could not believe.....I really felt sorry for them, because they are gonna be like a fish in a bowl their whole life they were just SOOOOOOOOOOOOO unbelievably beautiful. Tall, PERFECT skin, perfect hair, perfect shape. They were even more beautiful than the Miss DR from a few years ago that actually became miss universe... that girl was my classic perfect beauty......bob

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

well I was thinking Amelia Vega was the name of the miss dr that recently won that title. I remember a few thread talking about that competition. And i thought that Amelia was the name of the NEW miss DR....but after i did a search...thats the name of the MISS DR that won the MISS UNIVERSE title in 2003!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats the girl who I think is very beautiful....

it seems the OP wants her to win the new miss universe title??????? is it possible he has confused the old MISS DR with the girl who recently won the title from santiago?

??? BOB

*** Sin Bin ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ameila Vega Is Nothing Spectacular

She's an undeniably pretty woman, but she's TYPICAL. I've banged various similar (if not better) women like her all over the country. Only reason why she got up that high is because her uncle is a very talanted and important man. That man is Juan Luis Guerra.

Im not saying anything negative about her, I'm just saying she's just like any other hot chick in this country. I saw her at an event in Casa De Campo a year and a half ago...I would definitely hit that though.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laurapasinifan
    if she was a 10 then I have seen at least 6, 13's on my last 2 trips to the santiago alone!......I saw two women at different times near my friends beauty supply shop in Santiago..that I could not believe.....I really felt sorry for them, because they are gonna be like a fish in a bowl their whole life they were just SOOOOOOOOOOOOO unbelievably beautiful. Tall, PERFECT skin, perfect hair, perfect shape. They were even more beautiful than the Miss DR from a few years ago that actually became miss universe... that girl was my classic perfect beauty......bob
    That is who they are talking about Bob. They are talking about Amelia Vega that won Miss Universe a few years back.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

OK. I see that you figured it out...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast