Amelia Vega is the best

kerby755

Jan 7, 2006
She's the best Miss Universe candidate that DR has sent. She's got all the ingredients of a very fine beauty pagaent candidate. Her height, beauty, talent, and her intelligence made her apart from many girls today. She's also fluent in English, which is rare in the South American region and the Carribean. If she's not the best, she'll be one of the most beautiful women that we have ever seen. To Amelia, I LOVE YOU!!! ;) ;)

jcrue20

May 3, 2004
Amelia Vega's Beauty is seen everywhere in Dominican Republic. In short COMMON. There's nothing exceptional about her beauty but her confidence during the pageant made her the queen.

Exxtol

Jun 27, 2005
I was thinking the same thing

jcrue20 said:
Amelia Vega's Beauty is seen everywhere in Dominican Republic. In short COMMON. There's nothing exceptional about her beauty but her confidence during the pageant made her the queen.

Amelia Vega is pretty, but IMO she can't compare to the beautiful ladies I've seen in la capital and Santiago.

Anyway I heard she's a real bit@!

Kidd Creole

Nov 29, 2005
W0W
hitit.gif
tho

PerfectIsBoring

Dec 30, 2005
She's gorgeous. I'd hit it too...and I'm straight female. lol

I'm from Canada, so I don't see women that look like that everyday, so I'm like "wow". Are most Dominican women THAT gorgeous? If looks like that are common in the DR...wow...Dominican men are some lucky, lucky guys. Hehe

Sep 19, 2005
if she was a 10 then I have seen at least 6, 13's on my last 2 trips to the santiago alone!......I saw two women at different times near my friends beauty supply shop in Santiago..that I could not believe.....I really felt sorry for them, because they are gonna be like a fish in a bowl their whole life they were just SOOOOOOOOOOOOO unbelievably beautiful. Tall, PERFECT skin, perfect hair, perfect shape. They were even more beautiful than the Miss DR from a few years ago that actually became miss universe... that girl was my classic perfect beauty......bob

Sep 19, 2005
well I was thinking Amelia Vega was the name of the miss dr that recently won that title. I remember a few thread talking about that competition. And i thought that Amelia was the name of the NEW miss DR....but after i did a search...thats the name of the MISS DR that won the MISS UNIVERSE title in 2003!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats the girl who I think is very beautiful....

it seems the OP wants her to win the new miss universe title??????? is it possible he has confused the old MISS DR with the girl who recently won the title from santiago?

??? BOB

Pingu

*** Sin Bin ***
Nov 20, 2005
Ameila Vega Is Nothing Spectacular

She's an undeniably pretty woman, but she's TYPICAL. I've banged various similar (if not better) women like her all over the country. Only reason why she got up that high is because her uncle is a very talanted and important man. That man is Juan Luis Guerra.

Im not saying anything negative about her, I'm just saying she's just like any other hot chick in this country. I saw her at an event in Casa De Campo a year and a half ago...I would definitely hit that though. ;)

May 31, 2005
laurapasinifan said:
if she was a 10 then I have seen at least 6, 13's on my last 2 trips to the santiago alone!......I saw two women at different times near my friends beauty supply shop in Santiago..that I could not believe.....I really felt sorry for them, because they are gonna be like a fish in a bowl their whole life they were just SOOOOOOOOOOOOO unbelievably beautiful. Tall, PERFECT skin, perfect hair, perfect shape. They were even more beautiful than the Miss DR from a few years ago that actually became miss universe... that girl was my classic perfect beauty......bob
That is who they are talking about Bob. They are talking about Amelia Vega that won Miss Universe a few years back.

Jan 5, 2006
Pingu said:
She's an undeniably pretty woman, but she's TYPICAL. I've banged various similar (if not better) women like her all over the country. Only reason why she got up that high is because her uncle is a very talanted and important man. That man is Juan Luis Guerra.

Im not saying anything negative about her, I'm just saying she's just like any other hot chick in this country. I saw her at an event in Casa De Campo a year and a half ago...I would definitely hit that though. ;)

I agree with the statement about her looks, although what separates her from the average pretty girl in DR is her level of education and sophistication. This is usually the case with most Ms. DR winners, such as the new one, who happens to be the daughter of a well known and respected musician. (Jorge Taveras)

chado44

Jun 7, 2006
Where has Amelia Vega been?

I know Amelia's whole story, but were is she these days? Is she in Miami, the DR, or somewhere else? Where was she last spotted?

Gracias

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Pingu said:

talk about modesty mr.Pingu.
please get down from your high horse.
Amelia Vega won because she's beautiful sophisticated, elegant and has such charisma. Please, she didn't win just because she's Juan Luis Guerra's neice!!! We would like to see a pic of you to see why you are so sure of yourself.

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
Amelia Vega reality check

PerfectIsBoring said:
She's gorgeous. I'd hit it too...and I'm straight female. lol

I'm from Canada, so I don't see women that look like that everyday, so I'm like "wow". Are most Dominican women THAT gorgeous? If looks like that are common in the DR...wow...Dominican men are some lucky, lucky guys. Hehe

She has had multiple cosmetic surgeries and uses hair extensions. Also, many many beauty pageant contestants here (not necessarily Amelia but I couldn't definitively exclude her) have so-called "sponsors" whose support is not nearly pro bono.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
arturo said:
She has had multiple cosmetic surgeries and uses hair extensions. Also, many many beauty pageant contestants here (not necessarily Amelia but I couldn't definitively exclude her) have so-called "sponsors" whose support is not nearly pro bono.

It doesn't show, she looks pretty natural.

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
it doesn't show - - I agree

M.A.R. said:
It doesn't show, she looks pretty natural.

You get what you pay for.

I don't think it's fair to some of the other girls who are "natural beauties." For me, it's no different than Sammy Sosa and Cal Ripken Jr. They have both been hugely successful but I only respect Cal.