National Flights

jilla

Jan 9, 2006
Is it hard to get a flight from Punta Cana to Puerto Plata? What would be easier a domestic flight from Punta Cana or from Santo Domingo to Puerto Plata? Also, is there any way to book them online or is it just as easy to buy the flights in the airport? Thanks!

WebDev

Jan 1, 2002
samana.net
Punta Cana to Puerto Plata flights

Punta Cana - Puerto Plata
Everyday (Dep. 06:30pm - Arr. 07:30pm)
price: $119USD/person one way

Taken from puntacanaflightsdotcom

WebDev

Xpert

Oct 12, 2003
You can try the new kid on the block called SAP EXPRESS I heard they started flying.

Xpert

Oct 12, 2003
I got the info. from the news papper, but they only fly between Santo Domingo- Punta Cana. They told me that Puerto Plata to Punta Cana flights will start in February. Call if you want 809-565-3927

Henry K. Albert

Jan 6, 2006
Can anyone let me know what flights are availble from POP to Santo Domingo and return. I must go there shortly to apply for preliminary residency.
Would it be better to take a bus. Have very limited time.
Thanks for the help.

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
These flights are very expensive. They fly into Las Americas and the new Isaela airport. The taxi out of those airports should be very expensive too, as they are far out of town.

The best way is to take the earliest bus -- Caribe Tours or Metro -- which will put you in town in time to do some paperwork. Or overnight in Santo Domingo. Will cost you about the same as the airfare or even less.