Back from DR

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Oh well, it had to end some day.......just to give an idea of how fun Santo Domingo is to some people such as me, here is a pic of me and a close friend at the Shell gas station in front of Multicentro Churchill.......

d788331b.jpg

Here is another one in Retro Cafe on Lincoln Ave

5aa29d40.jpg

What do u think??? ;)

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Trust me, dude, they're real.........she's hot as lava but she's not Dominican, she just happens to live down there......

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
She's not the only one I know that's hot like that, just one of the older ones. I won't say her age but she's older than what most people think she is, even without makeup.......

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Here's another pic with my younger sister and brother on the 31st of December......

d9f1f25f.jpg

This one was at Bakus on a quick stop with my cousin's sister-in-law, damn I got drunk that night and suffered the consequences later hehehehe....

0871af44.jpg

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Nice pictures Jon

How about a trip report? where did you go, what did you do, how drunk did you get, are you sober yet, stuff like that ;)

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
You're a cutie-pie, Jon. Nice pics! I think I need to add another name to my crush list!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Cry your hearts out, ladies...I was the FIRST one to party with JonS here in Miami a while back...Remember, babe??? ;)

He's even nicer in person than what he looks like in the pictures...

Oh, boy, memories...NegroLindo, JonS and MQ...together in one crazy night of partying!!! :):):)

MQ

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Hahaha, to all that have complimented my taste in women, thank you ;) and I would like to show more pics with other female friends of mine but I'd have to search around for those......... and by nature I'm not a fussy individual but I need beauty and brains and wittiness because it keeps me motivated to talk with a woman that can keep up with me. The clothes, that's just something I grew into as time passed. And yes, MQ, I still remember, it was a Bongo's at the AA Arena. Remember the Bacardi Girl that gave me that shot from between her breasts ;)??? Heheheh, I don't forget these things. Wish I could inform you on Negro Lindo but he's pretty busy with his job but he's doing good, as far as health and those things.....I'll add some more pics and a trip report sometime soon.

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Hey yall, I posted a pic report, because I can't remember everything from the trip without looking at the pics or thinking of a few sad moments I had down there. Had to put pics and descriptions instead of just typing all day long about what I did, besides, when yall see the picture of that Presidente bottle, you might want to grab a Kleenex and cry a little.........all gone. C'est la vie, as they say in France............enjoy ;)