Heeeeere's Jan!!!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
For all the DR1ers. that might be wondering what our good friend Jan, the Dominicana Gringa is up to these days...

Check this out... http://www.colonialzone-dr.com/index.html

You can help her out by checking out the links on the site...believe me, I've talked to her...she's in Mars, PA right now, feeling a little down but will never give up on coming back to live in paradise!!!

You go girl!!! Good luck in 2006!!!

MQ

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Musicqueen said:
For all the DR1ers. that might be wondering what our good friend Jan, the Dominicana Gringa is up to these days...

Check this out... http://www.colonialzone-dr.com/index.html

You can help her out by checking out the links on the site...believe me, I've talked to her...she's in Mars, PA right now, feeling a little down but will never give up on coming back to live in paradise!!!

You go girl!!! Good luck in 2006!!!

MQ

Thank you for the website MQ

Through her website i was able to link to a very nice tourist oriented website as well as watching some very nostalgic video clips.
http://www.dr-tourist.tv/pages/bonao.html

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
I never knew she left

What happened? OK, so I'm just being nosey. Anyway, I always thought she had some "big cojones" for coming down to the DR the way she did; not knowing anybody, not speaking the language. She did pretty good. Hope she gets back if that is what she wants.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Nothing really happened, she does have the biggest 'COJONES' I know!!! More than most men I know for sure!!! I admire her for that...and she knows it...

Anyway, she's just back in her hometown for a while, taking care of some personal business, but will get back on a plane as soon as she is able to, believe me!!!

In the meantime, if you need to purchase anything, or book a trip to DR, visit her website and do it through there...it will help her out a lot...since finances are a bit low right now...

Hey, girlfriend...if you read this and care to let people know a little bit more about your website...please, feel free to do so! ;)

MQ

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Thanks everyone for checking out my site and still thinking about me. Doing this site helps me not be so home sick for DR. I dream everyday about going back home where I feel I belong. Hope it will happen soon.
If anyone has anything they think I should add to the site please let me know. Its a bit difficult doing this when I'm in EE.UU and not at home where my heart and soul is.
Thanks MQ, I was checking the page stats and had a ton of visitors and checked to find out hat was going on and you did this post! Thanks
And thanks to DR1. Without them I may have never moved to DR (I did buy the original book about moving to DR). And for sure without them I would have never made some of the best friends I ever had.
Bless you DR1 and all you DR1'ers!

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
I haven?t seen Jan since the night I spent with her in Juan Dolio. I have pictures for sale if someone wants! :eek:

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Jan said:
If anyone has anything they think I should add to the site please let me know.
Hmm, I dunno, how about a link to the Green Team? Seems like you have just about everything else! LOL I liked all the info on your site, Jan, but you need to organize so that it doesn't appear quite so cluttered. Best of luck, and hope you can return to the DR soon!

Un abrazo,
Keith