Looking for Loody! (Ludwig Murck)

Tamtamrocks

Jan 10, 2006
Hi There. Does anyone on this site live in Las Terranas? I am looking for an old friend and have tried everything! My only hope is that someone who lives in Las Terranas would recognize him or perhaps know someone who does. Ludwig (usually goes by Loody) has been to DR, specifically Las Terranas for many years. I went with him in 1991 and stayed for a few months. He has a sister Charolette (Carlotta). He is about 38 years old and Canadian. He worked in the 80's at Jack Tar Village as a Scuba Instructor with "Johnny Agua" who I believe still lives in Sosua. When we were there we stayed in Las Terranas and often frequented the bar "The Babylon" owned and operated by Gigo (not sure of spelling) from Argentina and his girlfriend Claudia. He lived above the bar. Loody is also great friends with Oolto (spelling) who I think is a preacher and his wife Rosita. I would desperately like to speak to Ludwig or Charolette so if anyone know of them or Gigo or Oolto and could put me in touch I would appreciate any help you could give. I do have a picture I can send you of Ludwig, Oolto and Gigo if you would like to take a look. P.S. From the pictures I have seen of Las Terranas it sure has changed! I got to get back there and check it out! THANKS EVERYONE!!!!