Seeking Condo Administration

Danny W

Bronze
Mar 1, 2003
It is possible that we will be seeking new administation for our 55 unit Sosua Condo complex - Tropimar (adjacent to Caribe Campo). Can any recommend a reliable, professional administration company? I heard that the administrator of Trade Winds is now handling The Palms across the street as well. Is that a possibility for us? We either need to reform our current administration or change it in the very near future. - D

Danny W

Bronze
Mar 1, 2003
JDJones said:
Bump!
Danny,
Can you give us an update on what's happening with the administration of Tropimar?
I have been looking at an apartment there, and would be interested in knowing if this has been resolved.
Thanks..

Happily it has. A management company named Froka has been voted in - a very capable Sosua outfit. They have been at it for less than a month, so it may be another month or 2 before all the kinks are ironed out.

Also, each apartment is now individually connected to Edenorte, which was not the case before.

I am building a house in escondido bay and will be selling my apartment within the next 6 months, in case you're interested. It's larger than most - 1500 sq ft., 2-3 bedroom 2 bathroom.

At any rate, I arrive in Sosua this friday for a week. Look me up if you're around. My apt. faces the big pool on the ground floor. Just ask for Marisol's apt. - danny