Recent Post re: Verizon

DogsRule

Apr 14, 2004
Someone recently posted something about a reliable technician or representative from Verizon who was helpful and knew what he/she was doing. If I could get the name and number of that person at Verizon, I would greatly appreciate it. I have had the runaround for about 2 months regarding an issue with my cell phone and am at the end of my rope. Unfortunately, I don't speak real good Spanish, so unless the rep speaks English . . . . .

Kiwicanuck

Dec 4, 2004
www.kiwicanuck.com
Probably it was me

DogsRule said:
Someone recently posted something about a reliable technician or representative from Verizon who was helpful and knew what he/she was doing. If I could get the name and number of that person at Verizon, I would greatly appreciate it. I have had the runaround for about 2 months regarding an issue with my cell phone and am at the end of my rope. Unfortunately, I don't speak real good Spanish, so unless the rep speaks English . . . . .

I posted that the 3-Com store in the middle of Cabarete helped me settings up my phone on Horizon. He spoke English, was a tech and was just great. He was a chubby guy about 30. Thats it, best I can offer. That was in the middle of last November.

Kiwi Bruce