Need Health Insurance Promoters

Lissa

Aug 7, 2003
cadstation.shyper.com
We are a company dedicated to sell Health Insurance in US to be used in DR. As a promoter you can have a wide range of clients because everybody who lives in US and have a family or friend in DR can sponsor their health insurance. We are based in NY (Bronx) but we need promoters all over the country. You can be a full time promoter or part time, you can start selling to your coworkers, neighbors, family, friends, etc....
We provide top of the class health services in DR having the finest clinics at our service (all over DR).
We pay very good commissions and bonuses.
If you're interested to work with us please don't hesitate to contact:
Salud para el Mundo
1713 Webster Ave (bet.173th and 174th st)
Bronx, NY 10457
http://www.saludmundo.i8.com
saludparaelmundo@yahoo.com
718-294-7677

Jan 5, 2006
Since you're selling these policies in New York, I take it that your company and all the "promoters" are licensed by the New York State Insurance Department. I also take it that you can provide me with a balance sheet, income statement, and independent reserve analysis before I buy one of your policies.

I eagerly await your answers. :)

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I was particuliarly impressed with the Yahoo Domain on the eMail.
At least spring for a pretend web site.

Lissa

Aug 7, 2003
cadstation.shyper.com
Hipocrito Mejia said:
Since you're selling these policies in New York, I take it that your company and all the "promoters" are licensed by the New York State Insurance Department. I also take it that you can provide me with a balance sheet, income statement, and independent reserve analysis before I buy one of your policies.

I eagerly await your answers. :)

Hi Hipocrito, just let me know your address and they'll send you all the papers that you required. This company operates in NY with a dominican health insurance company as a partner which is ARS IGMAM (Av. Bolivar #8, Sto. Dgo. 809-689-0312). About the License I'll let you know as soon as I get that information, because this is my father's company and he asked me to help him getting Promoters and I though that since this is a Employment forum somebody might be interested on it.
Many Thanks for your inquiries,
Lissa

Lissa

Aug 7, 2003
cadstation.shyper.com
Tamborista said:
I was particuliarly impressed with the Yahoo Domain on the eMail.
At least spring for a pretend web site.

Hi Tamborista, in a couple of days they'll have a brand new website with their respective email. They were wrong advised about their presence on the web, but now they're on the right track. I'll post they new website as soon as they finish with it.
You see, my father has an office for 15 years (1713 webster Ave, Bronx, NY)and this internet thing is kind of new for him, that's why he made such a mistake in not having his own domain.
Thanks for your interest,
Lissa