Does anyone know where Anegilini Jolie and Matt Damon are filming?

Teacher

Nov 27, 2004
I placed this in the search box and couldn't find it, but I just read where Angelina Jolie and Matt Damon are filming the Good Shepherd in the DR. Have you heard where the filming is? Just interested.

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
Teacher said:
I placed this in the search box and couldn't find it, but I just read where Angelina Jolie and Matt Damon are filming the Good Shepherd in the DR. Have you heard where the filming is? Just interested.

They are filming in several different locations. Right now the bulk of the production is being done in the Colonial Zone.

In fact, and I have been trying to find a way to work this into a post :), I was on El Conde today at the intersection with Duarte. The large art store on the corner now runs a sidewalk Cafe as part of it's business. It is a great place to sit and "peoplewatch".

Robert Diniro walked in (with about 5 bodyguards) and looked around for about 20 minutes. It noticed him as soon as he rounded the corner but it took most of the place a lot longer. He seemed pleasant. Nobody really mobbed him. Some went up to say hello and he smiled as he shook their hands. For the most part he was very low-key.

Anyway, I will check out that place on Jose reyes but I wanted to share this story. It was cool to see him. He looked just like you would imagine...not any younger...not any older...not any fatter or thinner. He just looked like Robert Diniro (spelling?).

Adios,

Scandall

riravaga

Feb 24, 2005
They were filming in Parque Duarte in the Colonial Zone and in a house in from of the park too. Yesterday they was in el Palacio Nacional, was they last day of filming here, they were in Santiago, Constanza, and yesterday I read that they will shoot in the Soco River between La Romana and San Pedro.

nebraskamom

May 4, 2005
we are sending a group down next saturday to tour the colonial zone and the presidential palace area but hoy noted that they would be filming there at that time. does the filming make touring the area impossible? just a real pain?