Who to give supplies to?

HabanoHal

Jan 16, 2006
My wife and I are going to Secrets in punta cana at the end of January. Last year we went to the Bahammas and Jamacia. WE learned and spoke with many people on how when they go on vacation the bring supplies for the children. ( i.e. school supplies ect.)

Who can we give these to, since we do not really plan on leaveing the resort? Also what else is wanted or could we bring down for others to have?

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
HabanoHal said:
My wife and I are going to Secrets in punta cana at the end of January. Last year we went to the Bahammas and Jamacia. WE learned and spoke with many people on how when they go on vacation the bring supplies for the children. ( i.e. school supplies ect.)

Who can we give these to, since we do not really plan on leaveing the resort? Also what else is wanted or could we bring down for others to have?
Since you asked...

we have a program where we arrange pickups for a number of DR based charities.

Have a look at www.beyondthebeach.org and see if you would like to support our charities. You will also see lists of suggested items under the various projects.

If you would like to pursue this please contact me off the board at Gregg.Andrews@GMail.com or Gregg @beyondthebeach.org.

Thanks for thinking of the kids.

Gregg

Director
Debbie's Dominican Republic Children's Foundation
Beyond The Beach