wikipedia.org

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Did you notice the External Link to the DR1 message board. I wonder if someone from DR1 made the entry into Wikipedia.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
My, oh my!!

That's funny.

I have no doubt that it was written by a DR1 member!.

Can you imagine someone clicking on the link and getting hundreds of posts!. A lot of crap to read, lol.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Thanks for the laugh, Liam. BTW, was it you, by any chance, that submitted the wiki-word? :classic:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
ricktoronto said:
It doesn't say bugarrons in it.

Ok then "on it" way down the page Rick;

External links
Buggarones and Sanky Pankys, two new sexual identities in the Dominican Republic (Microsoft Powerpoint format)
Message board posts concerning Sanky-panky
Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanky-panky"
Categories: Pages needing attention | Sex stubs | Prostitution | Dominican society

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Maybe it was changed because most English speaking people wouldn't know what that meant.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Anna Coniglio said:
Maybe it was changed because most English speaking people wouldn't know what that meant.
It was changed by the whim of the latest contributor, not by a committee analyzing the text. This is an article in progress.

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
trina said:
Thanks for the laugh, Liam. BTW, was it you, by any chance, that submitted the wiki-word? :classic:

wasn't me. i was reading about DR history and opening all the links associated with DR, and got to that one.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
trina said:
The change was made by a user that goes by "72.136.243.160". They also made contributions to articles on Giardiasis and Ampere.

I would have guessed Ricktoronto, but he brought up the question of the missing word.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
rellosk said:
The change was made by a user that goes by "72.136.243.160". They also made contributions to articles on Giardiasis and Ampere.

I would have guessed Ricktoronto, but he brought up the question of the missing word.

Quite possibly, there is a Canadian (get it? - beaver fever! - okay, maybe only Canadians will understand that part of it) female doctor who was sankified...I've heard of stranger things happening!

Victor Laszlo

Bronze
Aug 24, 2004
My question, purely in the pursuit of abstract knowledge you understand, is this:

"When with men, the Sanky-panky assumes the role of a superior homosexual male, who takes the role of a top"

Is this always so? After all, money talks...

Victor Laszlo

Bronze
Aug 24, 2004
Shocking!

trina said:
Quite possibly, there is a Canadian (get it? - beaver fever! - okay, maybe only Canadians will understand that part of it) female doctor who was sankified...I've heard of stranger things happening!
So where does the Ampere fit in?

BTW: I've had beaver fever for years. Just never knew there was a formal name for it.