where to stay in punta rucia

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
There is a refurbished little hotel now as you enter the town - on the right with cana roof - nice little place. There is also the German?s place as you turn left into the Village, first on the right. A little further along the Village road on the beach is a blue-ish hotel on the left - worn down and a little messy, but in a pinch, they sometimes have clean rooms - be sure to inspect the room and if it is not clean enough, ask them to clean it.

Sorry, have no idea what these places are called as the signs are old and rusty :classic:

Lisseth

Jan 17, 2006
Chris said:
There is a refurbished little hotel now as you enter the town - on the right with cana roof - nice little place. There is also the German?s place as you turn left into the Village, first on the right. A little further along the Village road on the beach is a blue-ish hotel on the left - worn down and a little messy, but in a pinch, they sometimes have clean rooms - be sure to inspect the room and if it is not clean enough, ask them to clean it.

Sorry, have no idea what these places are called as the signs are old and rusty :classic:

Do you know whats the best way for me to get there form the airport, take a cab. or a bus to montecristi and take a bus from there? I'm not sure if there are other buses arrangements that go directly to punta rucia.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Sorry Lisseth, I have no idea how to get there by bus. We travel that way quite frequently, so if you write me a pm with your arrival date and airport, we may be able to give you a ride there.